Upcoming Feature - Club Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 25, 2016.

1. tbh if you're making club roles why don't you start making hunts based on the clubs progress during the hunt. for example, you could continue to keep the t10 and t100 for players but also t10 and t100 for clubs....maybe? ?

2. Upcoming Feature - Club Roles

This Is So Stupid ?

3. Is it possible to add colour changes to our name ONLY in cc if we're either? Feels like that'd be very helpful.

4. So in other words only mc players will be able to play the game

5. *Coughs* To help their revenue buy purchasing ec for premium parties, to earn the money.
    Wondered If/When they'd ever do something like this here

6. KaW College years, i need to stop complaining to the apes xD they are just doing what's best for them. Business as usual

Smart move

7. Good job copy pasting from KAW forums.., ow actually do some tinkering and fix the prices to reflect party payout. While it is reasonable for small-medium KAW players to earn 100+bil for admin slots,the party payouts are way too low to justify smaller-mid players here to be able to do the same

8. Just read it properly and it's ridiculous. I need most of my admins to be able to manage applications, parties and space. So as to manage the club at different times for different timezones. And we would only get max 3 and 500B for each when it's free now?? I can't afford a 500B slot

9. More revenue ideas how "nice".

tbh I see this hurting clubs but that's not something I'll get into.

also HOW are clubs supposed GROW when your hunts are B2b? Give little clubs time to grow and unlock parties, geez.

Or do away with the dang POTD thing forever. Please.

10. So we have to pay 50b for 1 person so that they'll be able to start parties??

11. That cost is way too much

12. Yeah that's really really lame .. So admins gonna need an alt to be bouncer too :? :?

13. Halve the prices, then it'd be more accurate

14. I don't like this discrimination amongst admins. Some of the roles are pretty stupid. You don't even need a separate role for members who can kick, that's really unnecessary.

What about the clubs with more than 8 admins? I'm sure it won't be fair to them if they're assigned as bounceforcers or partyjockey.

Feature is really not needed.

15. What was the point of adding this ? I see no problem with the system now. All the extra crap seems like bs. First you release t9 with shit prices , then add this crap? Are you trying to drive away all your veteran players and make the game more attractive to children? :D

17. Cool, but way to overpriced for small clubs and most players.

18. A good fix would be to drop the prices of executive to 150b and vice president to 300b, either change the next three to 35b each or give 2-3 starting slots of each and keep price at 50b
    Also as someone mentioned earlier with admins being spread around the world it makes no sense at all to have one position to handle applications and one to start/forfeit parties... Atleast give the position that starts parties the ability to accept player... Not kick or lock applications but just accept

19. What a great idea to screw players over even more I am surprised ata didn't want to charge ec for slots this game is getting a real waste of time. I guess the apes want to lose more players.

20. YES A MUTE OPTION.