Upcoming Feature - Club Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Do you have to keep buying the slot if they leave?

2. They answered this. No you don't once it's unlocked it stays unlocked.

3. Costs money to buy slots plus only a max number of them.Smh ATA, how do you expect smaller clubs to pay for this?

4. They don't.

5. This sucks. Not enough slots for me to maintain what my current adminis do and way to expensive for clubs who aren't top 100.

6. I like the idea but that's insane that you have to pay for each slot. Each slot is pretty much an upgrade they're so overpriced.

7. Can this game get any worse? 

8. I'll buy the slots you poor noobs can't for good showcase items ;)

9. Why are we having to pay for our admins now and why is it so much for slots? That's ridiculous. It's like you want your game to implode.

10. Executives can't kick? That's weird

11. I don't really hold strong views over this system vs the current one. Advantages to both. It does seem a bit pointless though, fixing a problem that didn't exist.

Can you dedicate some development time/releases to improving things that may actually make the game more playable please? Bulk gifting gets my vote. I'll even promise to gift more if you do it

12. Now reading that is especially since the one below them can kick.

14. :lol:
    Yes ty, will destroy small rp clubs :lol:

15. Why can't an executive kick members?

16. Got rid of super pros cause you wanted to be fair to the smaller clubs and smaller players. How is a small club gonna afford this?

17. It is beyond expensive. Through no fault of my own, I don't have nearly enough money to purchase slots for any of my admins.

18. ??

This Is So Stupid ?

19. Is the roles transferrable like club president and stuff