Upcoming Feature - Club Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Interesting post in
    'Update to Upcoming Club Roles'
    Pls refer.

2. When does this come out?

3. What problem(s) is/are supposed to be solved by this?

That ATA wants to kill the game?

That virtual clubs should have no resemblance to real life clubs?

That an overly-complex game should have more barriers to play?

4. Please update this soon. I will be in Europe next month and I don't want to leave paying for new roles to my friend who will be kindly looking after the club for me. I want to do the burden of paying, but I can't if I won't be here. Please please sort out this update soon.

5. I agree way too many clubs this, this is a good idea.

6. Can we also put a name of club which is not active or disbanded and is the price of making club still remains the same? Or does it costs more? Please answer thank u.

7. The price is high!

8. This is cool of course a lot of noobs complain about the cost but you gotta make the game challenging somehow. Love it.

9. Wow so cool 

10. What if there are more than 5 admins, what happens to them?

11. Is it really going to happen ?
    Taking too much of time get updated for real?

12. Expensive! Changing the titles sure why not but putting outrageous prices on it is just ridiculous. Why can't you just leave well enough alone ata instead of ripping off people and making them spend their real life money over something that is already free to do. You're already making a fortune off of this app.

13. Lol this is stupid

14. I'm going to it

15. Let's not and say we did shall we

16. I've read thru this and find some comments ridiculous.
    This will not affect dedicated rp clubs in any way. They don't need a huge admin staff to play their game.
    Also since every club owner becomes a president why would a solo club be affected. A club has to have one member to remain accessible.
    It is unfortunate that many clubs may stagnate with limited staff to start. But smaller clubs will have to make do with the Party Jockey and Bounceforcer and their big 3 until they can grow.
    Or here's an interesting idea for the biggest and wealthiest of players, if you aren't in an Exxutive or Vice-president role, offer your services to the smaller clubs in trade. Or donate to them. We were all tiny noobs once and someone helped us grow. Why can't we help some of these clubs in the same way?

17. How does this change the game or another inclusion that isn't needed?

Dev's have wasted this opportunity to "improve" the game.

We want a war system not roles and rooms. This game just gets worse and worst each update ?

18. Are yall ever going to bring out the club roles?

19. ATA is there a set date for club roles?

20. When are these going to be release?