Upcoming - Daylight Savings Time Change

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 1, 2016.

1. On Sunday, November 6th at 2:00AM PDT daylight savings time ends and clocks go back one hour. This means it will then become 1:00AM PST.

All of our events and content are scheduled in Pacific Time, however not every part of the world undergoes Daylight Savings changes at the same time.

For those in the Pacific Time Zone and others undergoing Daylight Savings changes on Sunday, events should continue to occur at the same time of the day you're used to.
    (Ex: 12PM PDT - > 12PM PST)

Those who are not yet leaving Daylight Savings Time should verify event times against their local time zone as they may now differ.

Thank you for your understanding.

2. Sunday?... Kthen

3. Don't mean to 'derail' the thread but 2nd is not Sunday :roll:

4. I won't get urban avatar right and cat and pizza too

5. Post updated, it will occur on Sunday the 6th.

6. Btw does this mean hunts will start/end 1 hour late than usual time ?

7. I won't get urban avatars and cst and kini . right

8. Everything will start and end at the same time in Pacific Time. So if it was 12PM during Daylight Savings Time, it will be at 12PM after Daylight Savings time.

Basically, if your clocks go back this weekend times should stay the same. If they don't go back where you live yet, you'll likely be an hour ahead of us here.

9. So instead of 12:30 am ist the events will rather start at 1:30am ist ?
    Answer it simply Im dumber than a sack of dumb potatoes

10. If your time is not changing on Sunday at 2am, an event that started at say 12:00pm for you, would now start at 1:00pm in your local time.

If your time goes back on Sunday as well, you should see no change.

11. ^K thnx Felicia

12. Ok so when are the club roles coming

13. Clocks already changed here

14. Where's the November spinner items? Let's go! Got stuff to do!!

15. what about est? ?

16. Nov 6 2:00 am EDT clocks are moved back to 1:00 am EST.

EDT/PDT is for summer/spring Starting in March to "spring ahead" one hour
    EST/PST is for winter/fall starting in November to "fall back" an hour.

i hope I said this right ?
    it'll still be 3 PM for event changes just in EST and not EDT.

17. Hunts will start and end at the same time they always do for you... you're basically gaining an extra hr of hunt time if there is a hunt going on

This only really affects those who's time is not changing as the start and end times will still be 12pm pdt but the time of day for them will be an hr different then usual