Unscheduled Maintenance – Friday, Nov 24

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just like many others my club lost a cat cuz of this ?

2. This was annoying.

3. I’m more concerned about my 8t I lost just like my tut mario did when he was helping me bump. Not fair at all for just a 6t Bump we lost 17t between us!

4. What you keep doing it

5. Your maintenance should of been done prior to lunching this promo. Don't you test first? The lagging and kicking out of the game is horrible. This is the second time you went down. Get it together.

6. agreed tbh this happens on almost every black friday event they do, they should have expected and prepared for this. it's so frustrating.

7. I couldn't agree with you more.

8. Still haven’t received the compensation ?

9. Ata needs to fix this issue ^

10. Why push out a large update goingnintona sale known to bog down servers and peak out activity? These problems could have been avoided...

11. Restart your app

12. already restarted the app but nothing yet; I’m sure the events het bigger and that it’s hard to anticipate. So I guess I understand. Hope everything’s ok now

13. :lol: it always happen

14. This should never happen. It's their job to make sure everything is running perfect before they go live.

15. Still waiting for my ? though be fair ata play the game what you’ve given isn’t really fair

16. What they gave is a lot better than their usual lite box or dn though!

17. You had one job. ?

18. server down again ATA? it's the 3rd time in less than 12 hours… maybe we have to postpone Black Friday :(

19. Fumeeyyyy :)

20. Throw the whole app away??‍♂️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.