Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jaidah, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Yep. Also if anyone's physically carrying an infant (whether that be a guy or chick)

2. I think about this a lot. As mammals, it’s instinctual to wanna procreate. But we are much more intelligent than that. I’m still on the fence on having kids. I would get mad at my parents when they say some bullshit like “I Gave you life” but like i didn’t ask to be born. I think with proper education and some compassion while being raised can make a difference, tho.

Anyhow. I wrote this whole thing on personal euthanasia but I’m like wait can I even say this. And now here I am.

WildBlueberry, Wesday and Muschi like this.
  3. Oh, I agree with assisted suicide (or euthanasia)! I just think they need to be either 1.) terminally or chronically ill, or 2.) elderly. They also must be of sane mind (aka people w/ mental illness experencing suicidal ideation shouldn't be allowed to do it). I think it should be a last resort type thing tho, i.e. attempts should be made to have the individual have a good quality of life first before the idea of assisted suicide is even brought up.

MaIibu and Alicia like this.
  4. white sauce on pizza > red sauce on pizza

I have a bunch to say on all the other opinions shared but its 1:38am and I'm dead 🥴

Maybe tomorrow 🙆🏻‍♀️

WildBlueberry, Piggys24 and Jaidah like this.
  5. The bottle was a nice idea.

6. Popular opinion

7. People who work for like delivery shouldn't expect a tip and or get mad when you don't tip

Piggys24 likes this.
  8. Ketchup is trash

9. Oooh, going on the condiment-bashing: Ranch dressing is disgusting.

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  10. Omg yes. Mah soul mate

Muschi likes this.
  11. Especially when there's already a delivery charge

WildBlueberry, Piggys24 and Frog like this.
  12. Locomotives are boring.

Muschi and Jaidah like this.
  13. Mayonnaise > every other condiment.

WildBlueberry and Piggys24 like this.
  14. I work at a coffee place

15. its 2019 and ppl should stop getting pressed over politics, it's just opinions.

16. I like how all other condiments can be complimented or improved by mixing in mayo.

Like mustard? Mix in mayo to make it smoother, creamier, eggier, and better.
    Like tomato sauce? Make thousand island sauce.
    Like barbecue sauce? Whapow! Not as sickly sweet anymore!
    Like garlic? Boom! Aoli!

Mayo is the daddy of sauces

WildBlueberry and Piggys24 like this.
  17. That's not rly their fault for getting mad, the job is set up so only make money from tips. Delivery charge does not count. You guys should be opposed to the idea of customers paying tip wages to employees rather than their actual bosses, a societal standard, not at the ppl tryna make a living.

Piggys24, Vo and Muschi like this.
  18. Your opinion is dumb

Muschi likes this.
  19. If we don't tip them, then they'll have no choice but to strike and demand better wages. The tipping economy keeps employers complacent and the workers docile.

Piggys24 likes this.
  20. Banana ketchup > Tomato ketchup