Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jaidah, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Only normies think the office is funny

2. So in essence, you don't think humans should continue to exist? Honestly, I never wanted children, and I still don't necessarily see any reason for people to have children other than to continue to exist - which is questionable cause, why is that important? I guess I just don't want everything generation's have fought for and achieved to have been in vain. I'd like to have faith that we as humans will improve, and stop being such jerks to the earth, co-existing with flora and fauna peacefully one day.

3. @Manic That's cool ig, unrealistic as some of what you said is, but even that is selfish. You want ppl who can't consent to be forced into the world to...witness? the things that you think are great. Things they may or may not even care about. And then it's an expectation and obligation you've already placed on them to be grateful for whatever happened w past generations. Humanity continuing does not matter to me, we're going to go extinct one day anyway.

4. Things are only unrealistic if you don't contribute to making them happen. There's plenty others have fought for that doesn't have any relation to me, but I'm still happy for those said things do effect. I choose not to be ignorant in that regard. People can decide for themselves what they do and don't appreciate, no expectations from me (expectations lead to negativity anyhow). Children will continue to be born whether it's presently ideal or not... the best we can do is work hard to clean up the world for them, in all sense of the word.

5. The idea that all negativity could be removed from the world and everyone would stop being jerks is unrealistic and not ignorance. And I never claimed that we shouldn't do good things for the people that are currently here or that people would stop being born. Just my opinion on if they should be.

6. I never said we could remove all negativity... that'd be a ridiculous endeavour. I implied we could improve enough to co-exist peacefully. Not be such jerks to the earth. As in. Reduce carbon emissions. Stop shooting animals for sport. Keep plastic out of the fúcking ocean. 🤗

7. WOAH
    A MOD SWEARING
    I love it

8. Idk if it's possible to heal the earth to the point of peacefully co-existing w flora and fauna tho. The damage is kinda done

9. I never liked any of the Toy Story movies

__Cece__ likes this.
  10. The issue with this is that when I think of an opinion that I want to share, it ends up seeming popular and I can't post those opinions: like b stands for billions of pimd bucks.

Is it an unpopular opinion?
    Maybe for those with IQ's under 100.

But for the rest of us, yeah... It is actually a popular opinion.

11. I don't like coffee please don't hate me :")

12. Same, I prefer tea myself.

Piggys24, Affliction and Jaidah like this.
  13. MoDs ArE pLaYeRs ToO 🙊😂

GodTierOni likes this.
  14. Alcohol should be completely illegal

Piggys24, __Cece__ and Alicia like this.
  15. Tbh I don't think we are fit enough to literally coexist with flora and fauna..

Wesday likes this.
  16. God the Office is terrible.
    Not wanting to have a child shouldn't be so looked down upon. I can't stand the woman who are all, "you'll change your mind some day". No b, I'm never gonna want a screaming mess that I have to tell everyone is mine.
    College (esp in the US) is overrated.

Have you seen what Chernobyl looks like lately? It's exploded with flora and fauna. Even in the wake of one of the biggest human disasters in our history, nature continued to do its thing. Some argue, even better now that we've removed the possibility of human life in the area. Nature doesn't care about the damage we've done. It's been here long before and will be here long after us.

iDeadman, WildBlueberry, Vo and 4 others like this.
  17. ^ also, people tend to underestimate how deadly nature is lol.

Vo, Alicia and Victoria like this.
  18. I agree with everything except the voting and the children thing. I think in the case of the children, I would be sort of more... increase sex education and health, increase access to birth control and abortion, and have child psychology and child development as mandatory classes to take when family planning. I definitely think some people in the world currently shouldn't be parents, but I don't think it's entirely their fault that they are poorly equipped.

Alicia, Wesday and Victoria like this.
  19. Men shouldnt give up their seat for a woman simply because she's a woman

WildBlueberry, Piggys24, Vo and 2 others like this.
  20. Agree. Except if she's pregnant. I only offer to give up my seat for the disabled, the elderly, or pregnant people. Otherwise it's first come, first serve.

WildBlueberry, Piggys24 and Vo like this.