unlocking cat party

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by LLL_LucyLovechild, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not roleplaying as a college student. I am a college student :D Fail.

2. Then you're roleplaying as that avatar, that's in the club -Lovely_Paradise-.

Not a fail.(;

3. Ooohhh snappy snoo she got you

4. we do what we want, but we don't do RP clubs crystal get over it.

5. I'm not rp-ing in this avi ;) I never said "Hey baby, I got big boobs, watch them jiggle" That is not my hc. I swear. I don't have a hc, my old hc died. I'm too lazy to find another club.

6. But you pose as that avatar, thus roleplaying as it. Also, it clearly says on the App Store that this is a roleplay app, so good luck with that lol.

@Anya. And I'm not the one saying you should join this club. I'm just saying to stop putting others down due to opinions. I know that's your opinion but sometimes you just get so rude about things.

7. A spank a day , I think we've passed that boundary now 

8. Uh no :| I never said "Omg this avi is so me. I'm so hot." I'm rude too so... you just lost. Again.

9. Do you not see the words I'm typing? I said it clearly states in the App Store that this is a roleplaying app. So you come here and don't expect RP...? Mmk.

10. Got a new one

A spank a day keeps mrs sparrow away along with the Anya one I found this one equally as funny

11. Yeah Ik :) So, you admit that you're an rp freak? :| I'm so sorry, rp got you addicted.

12. Lol, that one is awesome.

13. It also works with your name justin

14. When did I say I'm an RP freak? Now you're just putting words into my mouth. Anyone who was around back then, knows that I was in SBO where we disbanded RP clubs...haha.

15. I'm just gonna let flame burn it's self out

16. Oh cool. Whatever :| This got boring.

17. Then don't comment. Listen, I really don't want to argue about something like this. It's just immature of us all. Just let this thread die, and let bygones be bygones. So, I'm just going to leave it at that. Hopefully, Lucy got help for her club party, but good luck anyways.

18. Aye she did , jopos over there now I think , I went and did what I could ? she's gotten plenty of help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.