Twisted

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by -_-Beautiful_Arianna-_-, Nov 19, 2017.

1. 1

I could feel the twigs crumbling beneath my feet. It was about 20 below outside and I was running through the woods, my hands over my baby bump. I glanced around, the dark woods seemed to be clear. I stopped near a tree to rest, gasping for breath. My blue shirt was covered in blood, which bought me back to tears as he popped back up in my head.
    "Christen." I mumbled to myself running my fingers over the large blood stains over my shirt.
    "WHERE ARE YOU?!? YOU DUMB SLÜT!!" A familiar voice yelled from a distance. I immediately rushed behind the tree holding my breath, my heart still beating fast.
    "COME ON STAR, I KNOW YOUR OUT HERE, I SAW YOU RUN INTO THE WOODS. EVERYONE KNOWS A PREGNANT GIRL CANT MAKE IT VERY FAR ON HER FEET. ESPECIALLY WITH A STAB WOUND."

Just then, I felt a burning sensation in my back. I slowly reached and touched the bottom part of my back, then proceeded to look at my hand. My hand was covered in blood. She stabbed me? When the hell did she stab me?

"STAR!?! YOUR NOT MAKING IT OUT THESE WOODS ALIVE, SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL GIVE IT UP NOW." she called.

I could hear her voice getting close, I could also hear the twigs breaking beneath her feet as she stepped closer and closer.

I covered my mouth so she wouldn't hear my breath, a few moments later she stepped past the tree and stood dead in front of me with her back turned.

This is my chance! I ran towards her and pushed her down on the ground. She fell with a large thud and I made my run for it, holding my belly like I was before.

After a few short seconds, I felt her grab me and wrap her arms around me with the knife a few centimeters from my neck.

"No please!" I whimpered

"Please? Oh now Star is pleading?? This is priceless. I need to get out my camera."

"Please, just...let me go." I cried out

"Oh...no Star it isn't that easy. You see, if I let you go now, you'll just go to the cops and tell I killed Christen, and I can't have something like that on my record I'm applying for college next fall."

"I won't I promise I won't." I pleaded, as tears started streaming down my cheeks.

"It was so easy killing Christen, just a slice off his neck, isn't that funny? How you can do someone so dirty but beg and sob like they never did anything? It sucks to be me, and it's all your fault."

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry please."

"Your not sorry, you see your only saying that because I have a knife to your neck ready to end you. But if I wasn't as threatening you wouldn't even pay attention to what I'm saying."

"No I really am sorry, sincerely. Just please let me go."

"No! You don't deserve to live! You deserve to die!"

"I-..."

"I loved Christen, I would've done anything for him. But he chose you, he chose someone like YOU."