Tutors are amazing things

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kefo, Jun 23, 2019.

1. I wish I could draw. I wanna make some more comics for trading and stuff. Could make about 4. But yee.

OpenTutorMarket
    Tembel

2. Pro tip:
    White letters on a red background are hard to read.

3. Yeah. In the future, try using a non-cursive font and do maybe white text with a black outline to help it be more defined.

Piggys24 likes this.
  4. O ty for the tip. I'm new to this. I felt like the fonts and everything were weird sizes and difficult to read. ;-;

5. YOU PUT WHITE TEXT OVER THAT WHITE PICTURE
    HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO READ IT WHEN IT DISAPPEARS HALF WAY THROUGH.

Goodnight Kefo.

6. No one needs to read that trash tho

7. Fill in the blanks. I'm sure you've heard some colourful and interesting responses yourself ;)

today someone told me that I was preventing them from mentoring someone because they were gonna volley them later with their alt so they couldn't volley the tut with me. :lol:

8. Pïss on their grave

9. Indeed. Point is they're raging about someone else making an offer for something well below its value at an auction ? their noise is just annoying.

10. If you wanna run any images by me first for any tips / suggestions, let me know. ?

If you did this on your phone, I can let you know the app I use to make all my photo edits ー it's very versatile and easy to use. If you did it on the computer, I have a few websites I can suggest as well.

I did find the comic funny once I was able to read it w/ your un-fitted image (although the scrolling back n forth was a tad annoying ofc).

11. Probs woulda worked better if I made it long and fit the screen. Making it wide squished it down.

12. Agreed. Having it set up like:
    Panel 1
    Panel 2
    Panel 3
    Panel 4
    et cetera
    is better than
    Panel 1 blah Panel 2
    Panel 3 blah Panel 4
    et cetera
    if the medium the image will be viewed on is primarily a mobile device (such as when posting in forums).

13. Hmm stuff it. I'll rework it and post again later.

Suggest dumb stuff for the person to say for the final panel and I'll come out with a better version later.

14. I believe in u Kef

15. Kefo is curly haired lady. Good to know 

Btw are you in sfw now?

16. That was a headache

17. I'm the girl on Kefo's wall asking him if hiring tutors is how people flirt in Australia

18. I love how people pay for dvp when literally you can get a ts for free with some people. One person literally gave me 1T for free.