True Love

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Wesday, Jul 7, 2019.

1. I really want to name it but just in case my gf decides it's not for her I'm scared of getting attached. Although I already am tbh :c dang nabbit y does my cat have to be so temperamental

2. There really needs to be more laws protecting animals especially since a lot of them are viewed as family members

PapiLovesHisTequila and Muschi like this.
  3. If I were gonna name her it would be Lulu, I think. I was wearing a lulu lemon hoodie and took it off to carry her in it and she seems to think she owns it now.

4. That's so adorable.

Wesday likes this.
  5. Agreed. My state governor passed a law in 2017 (look up Libre's Law) that was a major step in the right direction, but that law only will cover Pennsylvania. (Of course I'm sure there's other states with similar laws in place, but it isn't across the board.)

I think the laws still need to be strengthed further though. For example, I believe ear cropping should be made illegal and tail docking should be made illegal unless the dog will be a working dog (ex. actually herding farm animals). Declawing of cats should also be made illegal. Most first-world, English-speaking countries have at least cropping and docking made illegal.

Wesday likes this.
  6. Got no rescue story but stray cats usually go inside my house like it's their own and leave me once they're full :(

7. Thank you for feeding the darlings 💕

Chili likes this.
  8. Not so exciting but eh

So it was winter, I was going home after spending some time with my friends and this cat came to me. I petted her and played with her a little bit and I continued on my way. This cat followed me to my apartment and I basically adopted her. Her name is Nana and i love her so much, sometimes I feel that in her is Rosa's soul, my lovely cat that was killed by a dog. I cried 3 days. Thats all tysm

9. Oh I forgot about this thread. My friend ended up keeping the kitty, and her daughter named it Wind.