TROUBLE WITH COLLECTING FREE ECS AFTER COMPLETED THE OFFERS

Discussion in 'Activities' started by callan11, Aug 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys
    I recently completed the task for free ecs on pimd and waited too long for them to give me my reward but they didn't give. And when I complained. I don't get any good response even they show report options to those other never completed yet but only invisible for one I completed its been 2weeks now since I completed it. But still I don't even saw the report option and pimd says after 30days all the tasks will Dissaper no matter you completed them or not. So let me know what you think about it. Did you ever face it.

2. Ata doesn’t control the offer wall, you need to contact fyber

3. Always take screenshots of every step of the process, email Fyber with proof of completion. youll get compensated.

renamed9817 and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  4. Just buy ec

5. Sometimes. I did this once but the game i downloaded and played apparently refused to let the credits come through regardless of proof/showing fyber. So in some situations you're sol but those apps are far and few between.

6. Pay my bills and it'll be done

7. ? In top right on the offer wall. Report it there ata has nothing to do with it

8. Do it yourself

9. As others have said, please contact Fyber support as ATA have no control over the matter. Take screenshots to send along with your message as they will want photo evidence. You can search for their contact number online if the report button isn't working. Good luck! Locking. 🤪

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.