Trading System Idea

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Shankz, May 1, 2016.

1. Yo its pretty obvious scamming is a big issue in game. Scamming simply wouldnt happen if pimd had any sort of a trading system. I sorta did some playing around n made some screenies to depict how it could work...
    [​IMG]

New trade button
    [​IMG]

List of items you want to trade n whay you wany in return.

[​IMG]

Trade notification!
    [​IMG]

Accept the trade or deny it!

Boom that right there could easily end scamming. Like trading is a huge part of the game, the lack of having a system just isn't acceptable anymore. I wouldnt mind waiting a few weeks on a hunt if it ment you guys would work on some sort of system. So c'mon ata do it for the hardcore hustlers! I believe in you.

Thx ~cheers

2. Images are a bit big haha my bad. Firat time posting something like this on these forums. XD

3. Love this idea!

4. Very Awesome! Well thought out. Definitely would get rid of bothersome scammers.

5. Pimd definitely need this! Support.

6. Great idea. 

7. Nice idea better ata do this because nowadays lots of scamer..!! Support it 

8. Shankz's idea is ingenious! Almost everyone I know has traded something for items he/she doesn't have. A good number of them have been burnt because of it, too. With a system like that in place, scamming would definitely be one less of a problem that we players have to worry about. I'll make sure to spread the word on this. Thanks and brilliant work, Shankz!

9. support for hard work editing those and hope u can email ata instead

10. Great idea!!ATA look at this

11. I support this!! 

12. Great Idea 

13. Support

I posted this idea like a hundred times

14. This is too good to be true but still, full support :lol:

15. Good Idea Sir! 100% Support in that. But I do so recommend having trade quantities. Everything is good in your plan. But what if someone trades 1 Box for 2 Chibis? There should be the Quantity of the item. Please do reconsider my recommendation. On the other hand, It's still a Good Plan. 100% Supporter here

16. Thats Great Idea

17. Nice IdeaI'll support this

18. iSupport