TRADING & GIFTING AVATARS

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by lDaeDontNeedShit, Nov 5, 2019.

?

Do you all think we should be able to Gift/Trade our Avi's?

1. Yes

48.9%
  2. No

51.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello ATA team,
    I've been talking with Tons of people and have really wondered about this myself. How come we don't have the choice to either Gift or Trade our Avi's with Anyone? I mean,Tons of us are getting Avi's that we will NEVER use,simply because they are not the sex that we want to be as an Avi. But to others,they would LOVE to have these Avi's.. And,most times,2 people will have the Avi's, that the other wants..really Bad. I think,that since they are our Avi's, that we worked so hard to get,we should be able to do what we want with them. ATA, PLEASE, Take this into consideration for the Game. I know almost EVERYONE would LOVE this Idea..
    Thanks a Bunch!
    Hope to hear some
    Feedback on this!!

Satans_Spawn likes this.
  2. Noooooooo this shit was finally gone don't start again fΓΉck off with this shit

Keroppi likes this.
  3. Every time this has been posted for the last 5+ years every one said no. Ata said no. Tell a mod to delete this thread

Keroppi likes this.
  4. Yes we should!!!!

5. Please search through forums to get an idea about the kind of feedback this particular revolutionary idea gets.

6. Ata and everyone else has continuously said no to this idea. Don’t understand why it keeps being brought up every other day, check the forums.

7. This is literally the worst idea lmao.

8. Tell ata to make it a new rule people get silensed if make these threads Or post about it

9. Tell ata to make it a new rule people get silensed if make these threads Or post about it

11. No

Ciara likes this.
  12. Like everyone else has said, ATA already confirmed they will never implement this idea. Regardless of their stance though, I think it's an unoriginal idea that will backfire on players that want it. πŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈ C'mon, people would OP the shit out of the avis like they do the avi shards.

13. Can you lock it now tho? πŸ™„

DemonGoddess10 and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. SUPPORT

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  15. b-but i liked you

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  16. Hop on the avi trading bandwagon w me den πŸ’β€β™€οΈ we can be a berry exclusive clique

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  17. Me at all the mods passing through but not locking the thread:

[​IMG]

iDeadman, Maddi_Matsu, Manic and 3 others like this.
  18. Why you broken now

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  19. I am just kitten, qt

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  20. How you writing then cats just go meow

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.