Trade button

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by am-an-namelezz-nub, Apr 18, 2019.

1. In case if we are trading all things in showcase it is very complicated to select all by touching one by one so if there any option to select in in trading it will be very useful for us! I request you ata to improve your trading option.......

2. Post about your opinion here ppl

3. I have like 25 or more showcase pages, I ain’t trading everything at once ever ?

4. An option to trade from someone’s profile rather than needing to add them would be something I could support but not a “trade all” thing.

5. I doubt everyones wants to "trade all" unless it's between alts, then don't abuse the system and suffer one by one please.

6. Unless you've only been playing for less than like a week, you will never want to trade all of your showcase.

7. Also, if this was a feature and I “select all” do I then have to deselect what I don’t wanna trade? Because that’d be even worse than selecting things I wanna trade

8. Also also, why is op posting from an alt this ain’t even an aggressive thread topic

9. Because forumers are savage. ?

10. Another one oml. That better just be an ign :(

11. I once traded all my showcase to my alt so i could land hits on a smaller person. That's about the only useful scenario i can think of

13. We heard u the 1st time emily

14. Did she even read the responses??