tough clubs yeah right

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KrowlTheWariorKing, May 31, 2013.

1. Seems like OP and his pupil should start trying to make their stories match.

OP wants no mercs, pupil is all for them.

Also, if you're trying to prove that your club is better than another, you don't match rosters. Members only and locked roster, yes, but not matched. A club is only as strong as its weakest link, and matched rosters let you bench your weak links.

2. ^thats why i like this woman.

Totally awesome!

3. I don't use merc. I've told ppl that time and time again. Well at least not for war anyways. I am up for a club vs club war locked roster. I don't claim to be the best. I am just stating a fact that so many clubs think there tough. But it is what it is.

4. And before I get told to have my club war, I'm a floater. I have too many friends I've neglected through the sfw to have a perm club right now, much more fun to go visiting. 

5. Again like HT says it's not abt being the best. We just want to get our foot n the door with an organized war so our members who haven't warred can get the idea and not be afraid of them.

6. John the club imin would be demolished by yours and that'd prove nothing… your sad attempt to bully someone since you can't make a point verbally amuses me…

OP who i was talking to btw just as epi said if you want to prove your club is better than someone elses club you have to fight club vs club from your strongest to your weakest

7. So is this thread just mere talk about war?

ERADICATOR MODEL 2000 will take anybody one!

So someone like declare.

8. I agree club vs club strongest to weakest. A good man once said" then I heard the voice of The Lord say who shall I send and who will go for us, I said here am I SEND ME"

9. Umm... Yeah... 

Anyway. If you just want to teach newer members about war, split your club down the middle and match it up. That way, all your members are learning in a semi-controlled environment.

10. Epi is right. Split your club up and go from there. That's exactly how I learned about war. Your members will get a taste of it and know what to expect.

11. Johnny, I don't know you, but please make an attempt to use grammar when debating.
    Like several other people have said, bringing in mercs does not prove anything besides who you know.
    Lastly, to find a decent war, go to the top clubs list, find your club, then declare war on either the club above or below you.
    Simplicity

12. Peace brothers haha

13. Wow who do i know hnmm lets see i know alot of ppl and i did not say i was gonna merc i was saying mercs have a purpose for your grammar im driving a 18 wheeler and typing also fyi and im no bully but u bully my tut i return the favor i simply support club vs club war u then match rosters after that if some ppl who wanna really war then other side is asked could u find a match which a merc is inserted ok so i really hope my grammar was sufficient enough for you

14. You realize that typing while driving is incredibly dangerous, correct?

15. Its cool Epi, breaking the law is the cool thing to do these days

16. You should get banned off this game for admitting that, Johnny.
    Nobody is bullying your tutor either. Ever since the anti-bully movement, people have defined bullying incorrectly.

17. Banned off the game wow texting is legal in most states btw and i aint young so before u past judgement on me and btw wat kind of pupil are u epi or u dont grow your tuts im just a bit curious about that

18. Oh so I didn't know texting/playing a game while driving was against the law for young people.

19. Texting while driving, goofball.