Torn

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by THEESTALLION, May 2, 2013.

1. BUMP N WALL ME WHEN BUMPED

2. You've got run on sentences. There's no space before a period, and you could invest in more punctuation marks like a comma, or a semicolon.

I like the story line, but grammar could be greatly improved. :>

3. Cat keep going and dont stop

4. Bending my head down I say a quick prayer and crouch down in the corner with the kids .
    Opening my eyes my deceased mother appears in front of me telling me to follow her . She always would tell me she will always protect me when I was younger since that was her job .

Walking further behind a shelf of files there was I a exit I followed my mothers voice holding tightly to Noah and naomi hand . Stepping out the brightness of the sun hits me full force in the face I blink a couple times looking around for the car .
    Half running half speed walking I drag the kids to the quickly buckling them in I throw the overnight bag in the drunk . Speeding away I thank god for saving me one more time . Pulling up to the bank I park on the side hardly no one ever parks on looking back at the kids I see they have fallen asleep . I hate to wake them up but I would be even more devastated to leave them in the car and they no longer be alive .

Sighing .. I shake their legs No wake up sweety Mi wake up baby girl calling the kids by little nicknames they use to like when younger . Holding on to sleepy hands I practically have to drag them inside I refuse to pick both of there heavy behinds up. Sitting them in two chairs side by side I kneel down in front of them and told them I would be right out and to not talk to any strangers . Standing back up I lean over kissing my baby's foreheads .

Kiki meets me at the door of her office engulfing me in a bear hug we both shed a few tears . We had prepared for this day to come even though we hoped it would never have to result to this . Signing the withdrawal slips from both the joint account and my husband's account I withdraw the rest of the money I have to my name putting it in my green Michael kors bag ..

Walking to the door I hug Kiki bye and tell her to expect a call from me in the next few days on a different number . Against my better judgement I pick both Naomi and Noah uo walking back to the car Jeez these two are going to be the dealth of me if their father doesn't beat them to it . Getting back in the car I look at my map deciding on my next move I can't stay in North Carolina as much as I love the country living I have to step out of my element .

Throwing the map beside me I drive on the highway listening to Mary J blige not gon cry
    " While all the time that I was loving you
    You were busy loving yourself
    I would stop breathing if you told me to
    Now you're busy loving someone else
    Eleven years out of my life
    Besides the kids I have nothing to show
    Wasted my years a fool of a wife
    I shoulda have left your ass long time ago" Well I'm not gon cry,
    I'm not gon cry,
    I'm not gon shed no tears
    No, I'm not gon cry,
    it's not the time,
    cuz you're not worth my tears"

Seeing a exit for the nearest McDonald's I take the exit turning in I park getting out the cat screcthing my aching limbs. Noah wakes up first looks at me before pinching his sister awake I laugh looking at get boy I know you didn't face she gave him . Stepping out the carseats they both stand beside me holding each others hand . I smile at the sight of my kids this how I always want them to be thick as theives family first . Grabbing my purse we walk hand in have together standing in line I look at big clock over the cashiers head seeing it's a quater to ten I order three pancake platters and orange juice . Taking the food we side in a booth way in the back and start eating halfway through I pull out my map and tell the kids wherever they pick that's where we going .

They both close there eyes and point at the same spot I look down and see Virginia I smile helping them prounce it right . " Vir Jennya Mommy ?" " No sweety Vir ginia then put it together it's Virginia " " oh okay isn't that where the lochness monster and big bad wolf stay " I smile "Yes sweety that's where they stay" Noah pipes in they stay in a garden bush right mommy ?" Noo baby it's Busch gardens " sitting back I can't help but smile at my gift from above .

5. Please excuse the spelling errors and other errors made 

6. UNKNOWN POV
    Walking into the nearest 24 hour Walmart I grab a basket and let my two old daughter Hayden walk she likes to be independent so I'm not going to take that from her . "What do you want to get first kiddo ?" Dadeey ships ships !" No ma'am we need food not junk food " I turn around and she is on the floor throwing a temper tantrum so I turn back around and walk away ignoring her she's my princess and all but that shit don't work with me .
    I hear a lady over in the aisle with my daughter talking to her and my baby actually replying back she doesn't talk to strangers so I just listen ." Angel where is your daddy ?" She didn't say anything so I figured she just shrugged .
    I hear two other identical sets of voices sounding of a little girl and boy . Walking into the aisle " Dadeey " Hayden runs holding onto my legs immediately the lady snaps on me telling me not to leave my daughter and saying how somebody could've kidnapped her . " listen lady I don't need you telling me how to raise my daughter and I definitely don't need my daughter trying to dictate to me by throwing a temper tantrum over not getting junk food " Maybe if you were a good father you would've just popped her little but and sat her ass in the cart like nothing happened " I way j as she stalks away with her basket and two kids . Damn this work stuff really has me stressing out I need to hire a assistant ASAP !. Grabbing breakfast foods , lunch meats , juices , and chips , bread , little toddler food that I know she won't eat . Uhhh I guess I probably should throw done sippy cups in there too. Damn Mann WTF I look like doing this shit where the good women at these days ?
    Walking in the baby section I see my baby eyeing the pacifiers 'No ! You are not getting one you are to old for that crap" she starts giving me crocodile tears like I'm really suppose to fall for that nunca ain't happening .
    Grabbing some diapers and training pants , diaper rash cream , baby wipes , a pink and lime green sippy cup .
    Walking over to the electronics I pick up a nabi tablet and a hot pink case and go to check out with my items .

A chick with busted up pink and red wig with a part that's suppose to be invisible smiling all in my face with good teeth in the front . Giving her a hate mean mug stare she finally gets the hint " okay sir your total is 355.32 cents swipping my card she hands me my receipt . " Hayden you want to go to work with daddy "? I don't even know why I'm asking her she doesn't have a choice to real with you . "Yes we going to see Na na'? Maybe later I will take you to see nana okay baby "?

Putting the grocery in the car and strapping Hayden in her seat I drive home noticing a white ford 4X4 in the driveway . Picking Hayden up walking in the living room I lay on the couch not to wake get up . Walking towards my bedroom I hear moaning slamming the door open I see my baby momma sucking this nigga off . "Stacy WTF are you doing bitch?" Dragging her off the bed by her hair I'm tempted to slap a hoe but I'm not I just turn around and sock that nigga in the jaw until he's unconscious and Stacy dragging me off him .

Pushing her off me "pack your shit and get out Don't worry about Hayden as long as she has me that's all she'll ever need ". "Leave all the shit I ever bought for including that car and ring " . Dragging old dude down the hallway until he's next to his truck I kick him I'm his gut walking back inside Stacy tried to beg for my forgiveness I put my hand in front of her face "bitch please don't nobody dang to hear your sorry ass apology.

7. Tish POV

Walking inside the hotel room that I rented out for the w'eek turns out it was really cheap . The kids and I unload some of the groceries and unpack the little bit of clothes we have . Looking at my watch I have a job interview in less then a hour . Pulling out a beige pantsuit and my red bottom heels throwing it on the bed. II run a hand through my curly hair walking in the shower washing my body down leaning my head on the shower tile I close my eyes allowing myself to relax and not dwell on the past..

Stepping out the shower I wrap my hair in a turban so it can soak some of the excess water . Rubbing my shea butter mixture on my skin I slip on my clothes walking back into the bathroom I shake my hair out rubbing some moisturizer it applying neutral colored make up and lipstick . Looking in the mirror I smile at my reflection going to the mini bar I make two sandwiches and place some bags of chips a juice and apple slices in the lunch boxes for the kids to have while I'm at my interview. Grabbing my purse I wait at the door while the kids gather up their toys .Holding their lunch boxes we stand on the elevator waiting for it to go the garage level.

Driving over to the law firm me and the kids sit side by side in the waiting area I notice the same little girl from earlier playing on the floor with her toys. Walking up to her I kneel down and smile as im about to speak to her I hear a voice looking up I stare up at her father who is glaring down at me .

Standing back up I rub a hand on pants leg nervously I reach out shaking the hazel's mans eyes " Hello, I'm Natisha Pryer ." Shaking my hand back " are you here for the job?" Yes I am " Today is your lucky day your hired only one condition . " whatever it is I except !" Your my daughters part time nanny" My face drops as he says that " I'm your daughter's what now ?A small smile half smirk comes across his face" your her new nanny I will pay you for what you do here plus watching my daughter " I cant turn down the extra money so I except .I didn't get your name My name is Consequence but you can call me big daddy " he says while smirking I cant help but laugh looking at his dimples showing .

Walking back to the little strawberry blonde curly hair little girl" what's your name sweetie ?" "I'm Hayden Marie " " I'm your new nanny " smiling she jumps into my arms hugging me . I look up and see a distant look in her fathers eyes shaking it off I hold Hayden's hand walking over to introduce Noah, Naomi..

COMMENT , COMMENT and vote I need more characters so inbox me !

Before I could even get a word out a loud mixed chick starts yelling " who is this hoe that's touching my baby "! " Excuse the fuck out of me but this hoe as you call it works here " " Stacy gone head some where with that shit you wasn't thinking about us when you sucking another nigga's dick so swerve bitch!"

" But Baby ? I'm sorry it wasnt suppose to happen like that it's not even what you think ?" I have nothing to say to you all of your stuff better be out my house by the time I get home and I better have NEW king sized California sleigh bed " " You changed cons !" Damn I'm sorry to say but your ass changed to but it wasn't for the better "

"Mrs.Pryer I'm about to close the office I'll follow you out to your place " " uh uh my place I stutter out and it's Ms.Pryer " Grabbing the kids hands I head out to the parking garage helping to make sure the kids are strapped inside I see my new boss park in the empty discs beside me rolling down his window " I'm ready when you are ma'am "

Getting in the car I start driving to the hotel I look over to see consequence hands turning white because he's gripping the stirring wheel so hard . " Pack your stuff and cancel the rest of your reservation and get your money back " Excuse me where do you come off making decisions like that for me ?" "Well it's more reasonable if your living with me if your going to be my daughters nanny don't you think ?" Huffing me and the kids got out the car followed by consequence and his baby girl I cancel my stay here and get my money back before heading up to the room . Kids are you hungry you guys can see something I say pointing at the little buffet already set up " you have to stay right here and don't move at all do not talk to strangers " I did all the kids a little plate and something to drink sitting them at the first table in sight of the front desk and security office .

Standing at the elevator consequence comes without saying a word to me he acting mad like I did something to him like Tf? Packing all of clothes and groceries from earlier I head into the bathroom not hearing my phone ring I hear talking choosing to ignore it I pack my cosmetics up. Standing at the bathroom door is none other then the devil himself "Kiki called you and said your husband is looking for you and plans on charging you for kidnapping the kids . Staring in complete shock and horror I don't know what to say sliding down the bathroom wall holding my head in my hands hearing a wailing sound realizing I must look like a complete banshee in front of my boss I get myself together and straightening out my clothes and make up .

We're you planning on telling me you were on the run ?" It's on a need to know basis and that's something you didn't need to know "grabbing some bags I stand at the elevator going down without him . Sitting with the kids I wipe Hayden's chocolate covered face off "Nwo! I wike chocoy" " No ma'am not before dinner " That pouting thing ain't going to work with me your little spoiled behind self .

"Agh yeah thanks these bags weren't heavy at all " " I carried all of that in so don't tell me I'm stronger then you ?' I received a hard glare turning away I stifle my laughter "come on kiddos it's time to go " " Where we going mommy I thought we stayed here ?" "Not anymore that nice man gave us somewhere nice to stay" . throwing the bags in the trunk closing it down I see Hayden running my way " what's yo little momma ?" " ride wit you ride wit !!" Smiling you have to ask your daddy first sweetpea" Dwaddy pwease pwease pwease ??"

Shaking his head yeah I can't help but laugh at how she has him wrapped around her little bitty fingers already . Buckling little momma in between Noah and Naomi I hear nothing but giggles and talking the whole ride . We pull up to a two story house with a white Pickett fence every girls dream house I just didn't see the golden Labrador retriever . Walking inside I'm astonished at how clean the house is the style of things tells me this was definitely done by a woman . Walking behind me I hear deep voice " I hope things here can accommodate you and the children well ". " You can also sleep in the master bedroom until I get a guest room set up "" But where will you sleep ?. " don't worry about me I can sleep on the couch and be fine "" We're both adults we can share the same bed but I need cuddling to sleep well but if that doesn't bother you we can share the bed " . Laughing " Ok Ma sounds like a deal just bring a bowl of fruit to bed with you " .

Walking away I feel myself blushing a deep red I just hope he doesn't notice it . Winding up in the kitchen I start dinner while the kids unpack the clothes we brought from home cooking a shrimp fried rice and cherry flavored kool-aid . Fixing everybody plate I call the kids down to eat . I hear laughing and running down the hallway so I take a peak and see consequence and my kids playing on the floor . Shaking my head I take out the apple turnovers out the oven Mhn a golden honey brown color the cinnamon smell is so intoxicating . When I turn around consequence is smirking at me turning away I garb napkins placing then on the table . Sitting across from consequence and beside Hayden I bow my head getting ready for him to prayer . After a whole I are him looking at me weirdly " what don't you bless the good ?" " Nah we just usually eat out food but if you want then I will " " Please if you don't Mind?" " Lord thank you for this day you have blessed us with and thank you for the hands that prepared this wonderful meal in your name I pray AMEN " " Amen everybody says"

Looking around the table I see satisfied faces that's when I start eating and enjoying how this feels like a actual family dinner . Clearing the table after everybody is finished I bring the apple turnovers to the table and watch as everybody digs in . Damn I knew I could cook but they are acting like savages right now .

Clapping my hands " BATHTIME kiddos !" I laugh hearing then groan in reply" Hayden and Naomi you two are first to take a bath " Please ma can we go last please ??" "No there's two of you and one of Noah do it will be faster " I watch as consequence takes Noah to get in the bathtub also .

Putting in bubble bath I let the water full up halfway and call the girls watching them come in with armful of toys "no that's no happening you can only bring in ONE toy each " But mommy ?" "Imitating Naomi voice but mommy nothing do as I say not as I do "

Pouting they get in the tub I let then play while before starting to wash there hair best believe tomorrow I'm going to get some no tears for the tendered headed self's . I can't deal with doing there hair everyday of they are going to cry . Letting the girls wash their selves off I wrap a towel around Hayden and carry her to her room get and Naomi will be sharing . Making sure the girls lotion down good and have on their night clothes I start doing there bushy heads doing two French braids at the top and a curly Afro puff for Naomi and just a curly pony tail for Hayden . Laying them in bed I read them a bedtime story and start praying with them .

Kissing there foreheads and saying goodnight I keep the door cracked open a little and watch the butterfly night light come on. Walking down the hall I peek in at Noah hearing consequence reading to him walking in I kiss his forehead and walking back out . Going into the master bedroom I run myself a hot steaming bath throwing in bath salts so I can relax myself .

Completely loosing track of time I fall asleep when my body starts drifting towards the bottom of the tub I wake up hurrying to wash myself the water had turned cold fast . Putting on the only appropriate pajamas I have which is a red lace lingerie set with matching underwear . Going back in the bedroom I pull back the covers walking out into the kitchen I go and get a bowl of mixed fruit walking back in the room I'm surprised as hell to see consequence in nothing but boxers tattoos are covering his broad chest but the tattoos look as if there covering something else up .

Getting in bed I cover myself up and hand him the fruit smiling " I was just joking about the fruit " laughing I hit his chest playfully "very funny " . Passing me the bowl of fruit we share and surprisingly we have a good conversation about our past I learned just a little not enough to say I know him but just enough to know why he's such Asshole to people . Laying on my side I feel consequence drape his arms around me tightly at the moment I feel the safest I have ever felt in a long time kissing the back of my neck he says "good night " chiming in after him I close my eyes .

Consequence POV

Waking up I look down and Tish is still in my arms I have the urge kiss her and .. Shaking my head to get those kind of thoughts away its Saturday I promised my baby girl me and auntie Rae would take her to the zoo .Walking into the bathroom I grab a washcloth and let the hot water run over it for a second over my face rubbing a hand over my beard I need to get my shit shaped up asap . Brushing my teeth I stand wiping some of the steam off the mirror spitting and wiping my mouth . I walk down the hall and start cooking pancakes eggs and bacon on the table I go and wake the kids up I cant help but smile I always wanted kids Stacy always said she never wanted any in act Hayden was a accident for her not me cause girl with all my heart and soul .

Hearing the know its my little sis Rashanae but we all call her" Rae" Hey baby sis where's my niecey at ; I know she was ready to come ?" She caught a cold a cold so I left her with momma " Shaking my head I just walked away Rae may be to young to remember I never told her about all the wrong doing momma caused us at 6 years old I had to grow up fast and take care of the both of us . My mother could sell her body and mines all she wanted but I swore on everything I loved that would never happen to her and I've kept that promise I never told anybody what else she's done to me i'm carrying that fucking secret to my grave .

" CONS !" what's wrong with you just broke that glass squeezing it shut hand tight in your hand ! looking down I shake some of the glass off. Turning around I stare in the concerned eyes of Rae and Tish . Grabbing my hand leading me to a chair Tish starts putting peroxide on my hand and picking some of the glass out she wraps it in a bandage "ah shit girl that hurts !" Mann I cant go to the fucking zoo with a messed up hand .

Rae POV

Clearing my throat I reach my hand shake the girls that's standing there Heyy girl im Rae his sister since my rude ass brother doesn't know how to introduce nobody. " im Tish nice to meet you " Brah stop bitching we can just have a small little get together . Where is Stacy at anyway ?" I gave her walking papers we done " what why ???" laughing I actually liked her shut your short ass up" . Mugging him I hit him upside his big headed ass shut that shit up that's not funny me being 4' 11 you should know not to call a short person short its ridunkulous . Turning around I see my niece running towards me I picked her hugging who did your hair pooh"? my nanny" she smiles widely talking about it . Walking into the living room I see a cute ass set of twins " what's your name?" " I'm Noah and that's my sister Naomi " " Awww yall are so cute I pinch their cheeks laughing ."

Cutting on some music me and the kids dance around the living room having a good ass time looking up I see both my brother and Tish looking at me strangely with a distant sad look . Shaking my head to clear my thoughts " who wants to make cookies !!?" I hear a chorus of me me so I take that as a yes "go wash your hands " . Going in the kitchen I grab the ingredients and set it all on the table we all start putting the stuff in the bowl I watch the kids sneaking chocolate chips in their mouth laughing we roll the dough on the pan . Step back be careful I don't want you get burnt " placing the cookie sheet in the oven we wait the 25 minutes and take them out I give them 3 cookies each . Don't tell your mom and dad I don't want them to hurt me . " We wont aunty rae " I look surprised at the twins calling me that .

Tish POV

We all have eaten and just sitting around watching the kids running around playing happily together . What's a cookout without drama? As you can bet Hayden's mom showed up trying to take her away and honestly with that death glare he was giving her I would have NEVER wanted to step foot back in the same room with him. Making the kids go inside to get ready for bathtime I help them pick out their jammies as they call it .Running the bath water I look and see the kids knocked out in the middle of the floor . Walking into the hallway I grab black and white stripped blanket with a blue and red lotus flower in the middle of it throwing it over the kids I close the door leaving it cracked .

Going into the kitchen I hear Consequence and Rae talking about me" I like her : she's very pretty ".Turning around and walking out I head in the bedroom and sit on the edge laying myself back I relax kicking off my sandals. Closing my eyes I feel a blanket being put over me and the other side of the bed shifting saying a quite "thank you" I go right back to sleep.

8. You forgot the "Hi I'm new" part