Torn

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by THEESTALLION, May 2, 2013.

1. The love that emotionally , mentally and physically breaks you down after a while ..
    You know that person you can't stand going a day without talking to you because it just doesn't feel right .
    You'd do anything to make that other person happy but you soon realize what are they doing to make you happy ?

I love you with everything I have mind , heart , soul , body .. But I love myself more to know I deserve more then what your giving me
    Don't expect me to be happy how things are I would've never choose this path for us .. but since we're here what to do we do ?

Giving up and forgetting would be so easy if only you hadn't made me start falling for you ..

2. Hearing a clink of ice hitting the inside of a drinking glass I slowly open my eyes peeping out the corner seeing my husband drinking .
    Closing my eyes tightly forcing back the tears that are trying to escape I already know how tonight is going to end .

" Tish ! Wake your dirty Ho ass up who is that man calling my house at 4 in the goddamn morning ! Sitting up I stare face to face with my husband the smell of vodka steaming out of his pours hits my nose instantly causing me to jump back . " Baby what are you talking about the phone didn't ring ?" SLAP .. Rob my husbands comes down slapping me in my face with his drinking glass still in hand I close my eyes to prevent the liquor and glass from going inside ...

3. The actual storyline isn't bad, but you should take a few grammar lessons before writing. Not trying to be mean, but… oh my. This is run-on sentence after run-on sentence after run-on sentence.

4. I see what you are referring to Angel and I agree. The story line is a bit confusing but I can see what is going on. Its pretty good though lol

5. [ I'm not waiting for anyone's approval and I'm not waiting for anyone's okay if you don't like it don't read it nobody ifs forcing you to read it } 

6. Amen. But this is still goin to be amazing

7. I love it and I'm excited to see more sorry if I came off rude.

8. BUMP N WALL ME WHEN UPDATED

9. Blinking my eyes several times realizing what just happened I walk into the bathroom standing on the cold tile floor . Looking at my reflection I dab at my face wiping blood and glass away I bandage the side of my face that got hit the most. Slipping my silk covered liquor stained night shirt off "Sighing " .

Slipping on a baby blue Nike jogging suit and and white air maxes I walk quietly into the kids room waking them up . " Whispers Noah , Naomi wake up Shhh... Don't make a sound we don't want to wake daddy up . "

Being identical twins at the age of 5 they understand the urgency in my voice quickly we back a couple little bags to last us a few days .
    Running out to the car I strap them safely in looking up at the upstairs window I notice Rob's eldest daughter Natasha looking down at us with nothing but sheer hate and resentment in her eyes .

10. Re: Tor

Pretty good 

11. Damn now that was good especially that last part

12. BUMP N WALL ME WHEN UPDATED

13. ( Anyone interested in being a character ?)
    Personality , style , age

14. Smh.. Wasn't talking to you

15. Ha that's rude

16. Pulling out of the driveway into the intersection stopping at a red light I open my wallet seeing I only have 120$ . Hitting the stirring wheel that's only enough for a cheap rinky dink motel .
    Sighing I pull over into the nearest super 8 motel leaving the kids in the car I lock the door and go inside to check us in . As I'm getting my receipt I hear a familar car Alarm going off .
    Running outside I see my emergency lights flashing but no around outside .

Grabbing the kids I immediately take them into the room laying down in the queen sized bed I sing them a song until they finally drift off to sleep . Getting my Iphone I only have 60 percent battery with no charger at all .

Sitting back in the desk chair I call my home girl Kiki and tell her what happened . She just happens to be our bank management . She tells me to come in bright and early and she'll handle everything .

Laying down beside the kids I feel more rested and relieved then I have in a while . Waking up I see it's 7 O'clock. I get myself together .
    Waking Naomi up first since she is a light sleep we then together tickle Noah to wake him up so he's in a good mood .

Walking to the elevator hand in hand we wait until the door opens up on our floor . Stepping inside we wait until we're on the floor level and head to the complimentary continental breakfast they serve .

Fixing three bowl of frosted flakes we eat and laugh enjoying ourselves . Hearing a familar ringtone I don't look down already knowing who it is . I don't answer afraid he will track my phone through the GPS that's hooked up .

Checking out the hotel te kids Stand on either side of me and out the corner of my eye I see my husbands assistant and him walking in . Cowering down I give pleading eyes to hotel manager to help me .

Slipping me and the kids into the manager office I hear nothing but chaos the door busts open and I stare face to face with ...

17.  perfect baby

18. I love it anxious to see where this goes
    Bump

19. With a due respect, and I love the story by the way keep it up! The people here earlier were just trying to help you, I think the grammar may need a little improvement but I love the story! Bump it!