Toga! Toga! Toga!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 18, 2017.

1. I feel sorry for ATA lol
    Thanks for the new set up. I think its easier and I like that there's no 24hr limit now. Love the theme and you guys are improving on your avi style!! Faces are more proportianate and eyes not overly big for the face. Thank you

2. It wont let me buy a key. I have enough ec

3. Are there event collection items? It was stated that there will be in boxes but they aren't shown in the list of items you can get when you click the box. I'm referring to items apart from furnitures, avis, cat/kini, cp, dns and drop. I'm referring to stat items.

4. No leaderboard _ still have the bunny hunt one _ and app is updated

5. Bc there are 2 type of boxs one with stickeror if you prefer "the free one" and the outher you win only on the partys

6. You have iphone i suppose ? If you do you ned to have 800 drops for may see the leardbord

7. What tier is the spartan avi ?

8. Are you trying to buy the Pim-Key in the Store? What happens when you tap the "Buy for 10 EC" button?

9. The only thing i am wondering if the event will past and we will wish to win drops for have the rewards we can have this possibility? Or the previous boxs are just for avi/furniture?

10. I see ata actually implementing what people suggested or asked for. Good job!!!! :) .

11. Just avi, furniture or one dn instead old events drops.

12. Collection item = event collection item = what is tracked for your event progress = Cup of Glory. Pretty sure we've been calling it that for a while..

The Bunny Side Up Leaderboard will be available to view until tomorrow at noon. You will be able to see the new Leaderboard after having made some event progress!

13. would be cool if keys were giftable?

14. Aw that's kinda sad cuz you could have much more avantage if you will do the drops for we can have the rewards too

15. Once the event is over you won't be able to get any rewards anymore, because the Stories and Leaderboard that give out rewards, will have ended.

Because of this, you will be able to get a DN instead of collection items for event progress when you open up a Box using a Pim-Key after the event end date. This way, you still have a chance at the furniture and avatars, but at the very least, you'll get a DN so your EC isn't wasted on event progress you can no longer use.

Hope that makes sense!

16. Yes i kinda get it but i think will be much better if we can get only the rewards too for we can reach the ond avatars , some of us are new and will waste thousands lf money for some old rewards avis

17. So cool  but I ain't getting Ava anyway

18. "A little reminder that there will lovely"

19. Ily Jean