Toga! Toga! Toga!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Can I hold onto your butt instead? 

3. No no no no no no no and more no

4. Will we still be getting Avis from stories?

7. Fix the damn leaderboard it causes crashes ?

8. Remember when we use to get 1 month breaks from each Hunt? ?

9. I love the break after the event ?

10. Why i cant open my box??

11. Works ty God kyliejenner for fixing it

12. Kylie jenner invented reparation

13. Fact

14. This is set up awful. Come on ata you get greedier every hunt.

15. What don't you like about it? When you open a Lite Box, you have the same chances as when you open a box with a free key in the old system.

Aaaand it's even easier to get these Boxes, because you only need to complete 2 Parties each day, for 2 guaranteed Lite Boxes (instead of having to hope you get a box drop from a party!).

This also means that you have more boxes from Parties that you can trade instead.

AND you don't have to make sure you log on at the same time each day for your two free opens!

Let me know if that doesn't address your concerns though.

16. I don't wanna sound stunned or anything, but I'm not sure how to open the LTE Greek fret boxes.. I have 2 and I tried clicking on them and I can't find any keys in the store I can buy for money.. if someone can help me, I'd appreciate it so much 

17. I don't wanna sound stunned or anything, but I'm not sure how to open the LTE Greek fret boxes.. I have 2 and I tried clicking on them and I can't find any keys in the store I can buy for money.. if someone can help me, I'd appreciate it so much 

18. Why can't I buy a PIMD key

19. No worries, looks like you need to update your app still! Head to the App Store and download the latest version. You can then open your box by tapping it in your Showcase and clicking "Open"!

What issue are you running into?