Toga! Toga! Toga!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 18, 2017.

1. This is kinda upsetting requiring ec to open boxes. It feels like ATA is slowly trying to make everything cost ec

2. My mistake missed the part about lite boxes ?

3. You have to open the box and bellow you will have "1.000 dollars" for you can open it

4. No. There is a free version of the key, open 2 every day. And there is a "premium" version that is 10 ec.

5. I opened my first LITE box and got nothing? It said I got 50 cups but then the cups never showed up and the box disappeared. There's not even a notification anymore. I know I had a LITE box.

6. Wtf on paying to open boxes. Lame. Greedy. 

7. There was no problem for me opening the lite box. But when will the leaderboard show up?

8. If LITE boxes were the regular boxes I wouldn't be asking hun. They are regular boxes, as mentioned in the original thread, which need a pimd key and LITE boxes, which do not need a key. Bruce answer my question. These people are making my soul angry

9. Never mind. I'm stupid and I can't do math.

10. It was a bit late to answer it but thank you anyway

11. Leaderboards should be fixed now! Try restarting your app.

If you want to open Boxes using EC, you now need to buy Pim-Keys in the Store, and use those to open your regular Greek Fret Boxes. This gives you the same chances at collection items, furniture and avatars as the 10 EC keys in the old system!

If you want to open Boxes for free, you can complete the daily Stories of completing parties to earn up to 2 LITE Greek Fret Boxes, which you can open with cash. These boxes have the same chances at collection items, furniture and avatars as the free daily keys in the old system.

What it comes down to:

Greek Fret Boxes = old 10 EC Keys
    Gret Fret Boxes LITE = old free Keys

Does that help explain? :D

12. Hmmmmm good idea

13. I opened a lite box and got 200.

14. This hunt is Yum..

15. 

16. I understand that there is no way for me to open it there is no button or anything

17. Interesting to know I just got 50 cups AND a wallpaper out of Lite box. Nice

18. Just go on the box who have an poster and scroll down and you will find it ??

19. Wtf on not actually reading you get 2 BOXES A DAY TO OPEN FOR BASICALLY FREE

Stop constantly complaining and READ the whole forum.

20. Ah, I see. You have not updated the app! You will need to download the update from the Google Play Store in order to open boxes and take advantage of any of the new features. You should!