Toga! Toga! Toga!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Just click the box people and stop complaining. :lol:

2. Click click click click.?

3. A glance look... Wow really nice... Look closely.... A harder events will be expected... It's a hard way ahead =_=

4. I like this box thing. Makes it easier than remembering to open boxes at precisely 8:40pm every day

5. all the people complaining about box format when it's literally exactly the same, just different boxes instead of different keys :lol: don't worry marcy, my reading comprehension is over that of a 1st grader so i appreciate the new boxes ? 

6. Are we gonna get to buy regular keys?

7. the lite boxes are opened for free. the non-lite boxes are opened for 10ec. this is not complex.

8. Just my opinion that if I were to have all the furniture in this hunt, there is no 1 poster that will fit the deco and the past posters ALL look fugly in the room.

9. Can the lite box be traded?

10. ECs to open a box?... ?

11. You can open 2 boxes a day without ec by clicking on the box in your showcase. After that, it's 10ec a pop. Like normal. They've just changed the placement of a few things ?

12. :lol:

13. Anyone know ppotd ???

14. We can open lite boxes after the hunt too? For sure 1 dns drops?

15. Making the boxes open for ec is nothing but greedy. Try making a hunt everyone can enjoy jerks