CONTEST Toga Selfie

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Been a hot minute since we gave away some PIMD Crates! Which, by the way, have now been upgraded to the new Box system! This means everyone can now see what could be inside a mysterious PIMD Crate by tapping on one in your showcase or anyone's showcase who has one! Voila, mystery demystified.

So, in light of PIMD's toga party shenanigans, we are hosting a toga selfie contest for some Crates! It's super simple so realistically, anyone can win.

To Enter

In the comments section below, post a selfie of yourself wearing a toga! Please include or hold up a piece of paper with your username written on it in the selfie. Simple.

Take a bedsheet, maybe a curtain, or even steal a tablecloth from the nearest Red Lobster to craft your own toga costume! Tonnes of ideas on Pinterest, but hey, be you, be original. You could dress it up with some olive branches in your hair, maybe even go full cosplay like Meg from Hercules (she's sexy).

Most creative toga selfie wins 5 PIMD Crates and we'll pick 3 other dev favourites to win a PIMD Crate each!

Submit your selfie by noon PDT on Friday, April 21st!

Obviously, please no totes inappropes pics. Immediate disqualification and possible ban for totes inappropes pics.

To Upload Your Selfie

There's more than one way to do this but here's the simplest method one can use:

Head over to imgur.com, create an account if you don't have one and upload your selfie onto the site. Once uploaded, right click on your image, and select 'Copy Image Address'.

Take this link and paste it between the IMGFIT code below:

Code:
    [imgfit]code here[/imgfit]
    For e.g.
    Code:
    [imgift]https://i.imgur.com/aKaOqIh.gif[/imgfit]
    Hopefully that makes sense and if it doesn't - I'm sure a brother will be willing to lend a hand.

Let the toga party begin!

Peeno noir.

Disclaimer: As always, you are responsible for posting your own content/personal information on the Internet and must do so at your own discretion. Everyone is encouraged to follow safe internet practices and avoid disclosing information that they might be uncomfortable sharing.

2. O sounds good

3. Lol that guy should win!

4. aw don't fuel my egotism like this

5. I wanna see the devs in togas :(

6. Lol you need to add better stuff to the pimdcrates

7. Damn you took my idea

8. It might just blow your mind.

9. Bruce in a toga pls ?

10. Let it blow my mind Marceline babes. ?

11. is what alexa is wearing considered a toga 

12. I thought it's related to graduation or something

13. Naw, man. I mean, yes but these are togas WE'RE thinking of: