Toe Touches

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, Apr 25, 2019.

1. They're usually old

2. I'm legit copying this link so I can use it. Thanks.

3. I dont have to see you to conclude that youre the weakest black guy.

4. That's it? Where's your usual remarks? Nothing? You're so fragile. You wanted your 15 minutes of attention, I gave it to you since you've begged for it and this is it?

Really? You're not even remotely amusing. Tell me, what's it like having no significant value? You seem to enjoy making the most remedial comments, but you act like a lil bi tch when you get the negative attention you asked for. Keep that same energy, don't change your demeanor now

5. you start getting repititive after 15 minutes, and then i stop having fun.

6. When you wanted to have an innocent but sexi talk about flexibility and your thread gets locked :(

7. Maybe they're sassy cause they gotta do some yoga. :(

8. Oh im done here. You may go back to touching your toes

9. Well, at least old people have a good excuse... Sort of... Haha. I've been doing yoga a long time. Started with my momma. So maybe I take these things for granted just a little? But I also think most people are just lazy.

10. I want to be flexible as well :(

11. Who are the ppl you are talking about

12. Stretch

13. Back on topic, the only time you touch your toes are at your family reunion when your uncle comes over. Emphasis on "come."

14. I’m starting to like you Jacob ??

15. I used to teach an adult beginner yoga class (before I broke my ankle :( ) and was captain in a HS dance club. At least the adults in beginner yoga had typically never been active. Idk what was up with those Freshman girls in dance who couldn't touch their toes. I swear they must have not even been trying.

16. Oh no boi our family reunions are not like y'alls family reunion, which usually take place in prison

17. Easy thing you can do is yoga stretches or pilates during commercial breaks of your favorite show. I’ve been pretty flexible my entire life but definitely feel the age factor kicking in now .

18. Sounds good for some people c: i don't watch tv enough for tat to be effective nor does the tv i watch have commercials