Toe Touches

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, Apr 25, 2019.

1. It only hurts humans

2. That's good, so everyone here can do it

3. I’m more flexible than I should be at my age vs how often I do not stay in good shape

4. Shall i get a saw and put you in a better shape

5. Yes plz plastic surgeon Wednesday

6. Nah
    I mean there tension in my upper thigh muscles cuz all I do is sit and game but it’s all good

7. I'm a busted hourglass but can be flexy when I wanna if that counts

8. Men, if your woman can put both legs behind her head, don't one night her. Forget your condom at home on purpose too.

9. Unfortunately for you, my birth was planned. It was a glorious day. The birds were chirping and the sun was shining as the wind blew a fresh breeze while I was conceived. The doctor though my pp was my umbilical cord, sir. You didn't know we are big as babies, did you?

10. I was a prom night dumpster baby

11. It's okay, Satoshi was a test tube throwaway baby.

12. So a planned disaster. Welp thats inappropriate

13. So liek I wanted 2 be flexible a long tiem ago,so I went to Mexico and dis doctor that looked liek el chapo performed surgery on me to make me more flexible, now I have a scar on the kidney side of my body where da surgery was performed, and I think I'm more flexible than ever... I think... well I definitely feel different.

Go to Mexico, zats my tip.

14. A planned disaster is when you decide to look in the mirror.

A planned disaster is whenever you post.

A planned disaster is whenever you come out of your cave.

A planned disaster is whenever you think you matter or hold even a fraction of significance.

A planned disaster is when your dad didn't hit your mom in the stomach while she was pregnant with you.

Those are planned disasters.

15. Looks like your feelings got hurt

16. Not at all. I just want to break another person. You people are so fragile. You're like 4 piece puzzles, easy to solve, put together and take apart. I'm waiting on this 30 day silence anyways cause of Gnome's hopeless attempt to stop me from helping the clowns embarrass themselves in pub. Eventually I'll get bored of you. You're not even remotely amusing... until you break

17. Youre the weakest black guy ive seen

18. Don't lie to yourself. You've never seen me. All you do is lie and diss females on the selfie thread hoping they reply to you, while you beat off to their pictures.

Your whole life is nothing, but a joke. You have no purpose, no worth, yet you try to put others down.

Let me guess, if I keep going, you'll rp shoot up forums.

19. I always thought people who couldn't touch their toes were weird. ?