TODAY'S ENTERTAINMENT

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Isabelle_, Dec 24, 2021.

1. WKWKWKWKWK You guys are entertaining! Especially the perverted ladsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Damnnnnn wkwkwwkwkw my friends and I are having blast trolling the perverts today. Most of u are sooooo pervert..jesussss... 1st day installing & came the instant entertainment for us from the 1st contender pervert named Ahmed🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 U thought u talked to a girl bruhhhhh 🀣🀣🀣🀣 it was my friends and I passing the phone trolling u bro.."ooohhh~im gonna cum~ " wkwwkwkwkkwkwkwk my gay friends are having THE blast trolling u btw. and some are just crybabies...showing their true colour after getting trolled. and some said they are from london...convent west idk~...making up so much details calling himself as Harry Gomez. bruhhhh that's the most obvi made up name ever🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
    and some are no jam aka no fun. playing or dare. tf. lu pikir ini mainan anak2 bocil main kayak anjirrr sih ngakak lu🀣🀣🀣

Thanks for the entertainment today. And this community is full of pervert. damn...get a life bro.

"This is Chris Hansen and You are in nbc live Catching Up with the predator"🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

2. Tells people to get a life.
    Is on an app trolling people for shits and giggles.

Alright.

BadLittlePanda likes this.
  3. This thread is like a fever dream.

Figgles, Muschi and Snake like this.
  4. This is abuse of the 🀣 emoji.

Figgles and Guy like this.
  5. Having fun = not having a life,

You must have a tragic life irl

Guy and Kefo like this.
  6. Reading this made me lose IQ points

Muschi likes this.
  7. Sorry, my life does not revolve around a game and fun does not equate to trolling people. Maybe it does for you.

8. I'm glad you acknowledge people are different.

9. Wkwkwkwkwwkwkwkwwkwk

10. Life doesn't revolve around a game but here you are at your grown age, boo boo the fool, having internet beef on the same game I'm assuming you're trashing people for? (Idk I never read your post it looks like unintelligible gibberish I just skipped straight to the responses to get the gist of it)

11. Tf you on. This is a adult game. 99% of players are 'grown'

12. Tf does WKWKWKWKWKWKWKWK mean

iTangerine likes this.
  13. Wow ok first of all Harry Gomez is a totally believable name. That's my buddy's name