To Mods

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Seriously, May 22, 2019.

1. You almost had it this time! ?

Thank you, OP. It's rough sometimes but it's really worth it, overall. :)

2. There’s one 3 mods I like and the rest can get the middle finger??‍♂️

3. The best mods are the most underrated ones. It's difficult to know how to enforce the rules fairly, watch your words all the time, be respectful and remain on neutral ground as much as possible.

Players tend to spot mistakes quickly but they overlook the good. It's not easy dealing with this particular community.

4. You better mean me

5. The asslicking is real

6. The ones I’ve interacted with are pretty cool

Thats all I got, sorry, but thanks for taking the beating to enforce the rules

7. Manic lock this thread you biased bum

8. ATE_EM if you do not wish to be talked to then just don’t talk ?‍♀️

9. Inb4lockcausesnitchesgetswitches

10. Figured you’re not Muschi. You’re a different idiot who thinks he/she speaks for everybody else. I swear I’m a magnet for idiots

11. People usually attract the same kind of people tho neither mentioned person is an idiot ?maybe you just search for people to be similar with

12. Bet u snitched

13. My name’s Figured. I post in here quite often because I want to and I get bored sometimes. You are ATE_EM. Judging by your stats you are new to the game and probably don’t understand some of its slang. We are people of PIMD, not idiots. If you don’t like the “idiots” who argue with you or don’t like you, then ignore it. Leave. Cause we ain’t leavin’. Either get used to us or forget about it ?‍♀️

14. Hey, be nice to Muschi. >: (
    I'll kick you right in the shin.

15. Thanks for your hard work

16. Hard work? It’s just tapping on a screen

17. Take the back end part of a scooter and hit his ankle with it. >: (

18. Isn't this silence worthy or is it not possible to silence ppl on forums

19. This is an appreciation thread, if you would like to throw negativity towards the mods or anyone else then make your own thread, I’m sure there are people who will agree with you and comment on it if you make you own thread.