Tips for Contacting Support and Getting a Faster Response

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. for any issue email support@athinkingape.com, include your username, game you play, and the issue.
    remember, send one message and wait dont spam

2. I just send a shortened version through feedback.

They 60% of the time get back to me. Pretty much straight away after my melt down the other day so that was cool in a way. I've had trouble emailing in the past that's why I use the feedback...

3. Maybe because you shouldn't get them..they haven't released them yet in gift store

4. Why is it every time I spend and it vary moving and lands on cat or binkis right before it complete stop it moves quick and fast off cas or binkis but don't do it on any of the other stuff that's unfair if don't want really want people have them why even put them up on the spend wheel begin with

5. Because you touch yourself at night

6. I contacted them ages ago and it didnt help.i contacted them yesterday and it didnt help.this proves that it is useless.

7. Its faster when you got a # to call

8. Jax you seem to be the one has that sick problem so move along and have fun acting childish Sweet-Southern

9. But now we cant do reseting again and u must wait 24 hours if u want make a new acc

10. When is Christmas discount on dorm and dormmate coming!!!? Respond me within an hr

11. When is Christmas discount on dorm and dormmate coming!!!? Respond me within 1hr

12. How old must you be to be on POND?

13. 17+.

14. Hey how do I report someone

15. Email the support email in this format.
    Username: Meakenzie
    Game: PIMD
    Statement:

Try to add proof to back up your case ;)

16. Why?

17. Salty level: Prestige 10
    360 no scope mike

Lel jk I've never talked to mike ;(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.