Tier 9 Dorms and Dormmates are here!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 11, 2016.

1. no support, its funnier like this

2. Im no english grammar major/spelling bee. Please proof read at least. I gave up on reading after the third word.

3. I just seen a post on here no more than two min ago. I guess yall are just like my job. Pick and choose fave comments

4. Seriously awful

5. He doesn't speak English so much as he chews on it and spits it out.

8. Sounds like a bypass meat puppet because about how you use your word's would want to be on silence after all silence is the best way to be so after this comment I'm done commenting on this t9 old news have a good one people

10. Not much fun anymore. Ruining it with these rediculous costs.

11. Stupid. Making it no fun. Stupid prices

12. We all know... keep making complaints they might listen to your complaints

15. HELP ME GROW

16. T5 is 10b, T6 is 40b...that's quadrupled...seems about right to me. what doesn't seem right is that we only have regular parties and pro parties, and the payout levels out. so it gets harder and harder to grow without doing cats. even b2b cats don't seem to pay well enough, you need to do flash cats. a$$ is appropriate 

17. So glad I stopped supporting this game, after the super pro removal. You state super pro was unfair to low stat players as your official reasoning.... But you will have these, so called low stat players doing FA101 til the end of time. Which will NOT even the playing field. Plus what real reason does anyone have to upgrade past t5 or t6 if by then you can hit all pros successfully... A broken paid for leaderboard? Good job distancing the community even more.

I feel bad for the people who take out a second mortgage just to hit t9. There are much better games out there, that don't cost half as much as ata thinks their farce is worth.

18. savage