Tier 11

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Raven_of_Nightmares, Nov 3, 2019.

1. How much money should be saved up for each upgrade with the tier 11 dorm mates if it was level up guide continued?

2. Each bf when the new one gets released it seems to be double the price of the last at minimum so tier 12 will probs be at least 12 tril per? Probs more? Maybe 15tril idk. I dun fully understand what you're asking

bb likes this.
  3. None coz it don't ixist

4. They do exist tho. They're 6 something til

5. I forgot ata made more. They 6.9t

6. 300b > 1 > 2.8 > 6.9
    x3.3333
    x2.8
    x2.46428571429

The multiplier decreased by 0.53333, then by 0.33
    My guess will be that the multiplier will descrease by 0.133
    so the t11 dormies (level l 1) will cost 2.33x6.9T = 16.07T each.

Dead likes this.
  7. t11 is 6.9 I looked

8. Oye I meant t12

Muschi likes this.
  9. Thingy person put 11

YouMakeMyAssItch likes this.
  10. So, for 6.9t, probably should save up to around 10t each time to still be ok with it, that in itself will be an effort especially at my level. Thank you.

11. Do you mean how much does it cost to make a t11 dormie level4?

12. Question when I UG my dorm mates from T8 to T10 the T11 disappears so what they tryna say I can’t upgrade? 🤔🤣

13. You might not have enough cash for the next tier.

Muschi and Morgenstern_42 like this.
  14. Question for upgrading dormmates:
    Why do everyone suggests to not max out the 3 stars for every dorm person you have in your dorm tower? They say it will mess up with your stats? Is that true?

15. It makes it feel slow as fuuck when you uograde dorm mates. It used to be you lost money when upgrading but ata fixed that. But tbh it still better to keeo them lvl 1

Morgenstern_42 likes this.
  16. It doesn’t necessarily mess up your stats, but it is a waste to level unless you’re at T11 imo.

Morgenstern_42 likes this.
  17. Thanks! 💖

Day likes this.
  18. It’s a visual bug, you should be able to move over still and the dorm mates will appear

19. Yesss that worked.. I’m dumb thanks LMAOO

Kaho likes this.