Throwback Thursday Avatars - Your thoughts

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Idk how many times it needs to be said the winter avis took little to no effort and many bought them with dvs as well as rl cash when they hit the store

2. Doesn't matter to me which "throw back" avatars come back, BUT, I don't think that any of the avatars that were won in hunts should be brought back. Those avatars were given to people who put in [extra] effort to get them. ANOTHER BUT, if said avatar was put in the store after said hunt was complete, then I say why not bring them back? If an avatar was once before, able to be purchased, then I feel they are eligible to be put under consideration to be purchased once again. Grassy ass

3. Make super gokoo purchasable.

4. SUPER GOKOO DAMMIT

5. Old Easter avatars the cute ones

6. Dont bring back the christmas avatars make a new avatar like that

7. Christmas Avis please 

8. CHRISTMAS AVI OH I LOVED THOSE ... The tatted guy tho .. Please brig that one back ️️️

9. Pimd you should bring the super gokoo or however it's spelt to the store please  I'll send you my money if you do :lol:

10. Top 3 would be

Super gokoo
    Christmas avi
    Valentine avi (I think. The guy with the red jacket and ballon lol)

11. ⇧ i lab the valentine guy :D

12. Me too. No homo

13. Bring The Easter Avis Nd Christmas ones

14. make a discount in a ava ;)

15. The Easter avatars

16. Sb hottie
    French girl
    Christmas male ava

17. Thursday should be avi Hunt in party like CC and PPA.no need to put it in store so all can hunt them and player like me with low ec cold get new avi 

18. Thursday should be avi Hunt in party like CC and PPA.no need to put it in store so all can hunt them and player like me with low ec cold get new avi 