Throwback Thursday Avatars - Your thoughts

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Christmas avas

2. The pokemon related ones can't remember what their called

3. rainbow avi and world cup avi!

4. Hopefully they treat the relationship feature like this and never get around too it 

5. Pokemone
    Anime one meeku

6. Start a new hunt for Halloween 

Anime: meeku and goku
    Pokemon
    And the last hunt one

7. Why not let us design our own avatars and have a vote which one should appear ??

8. Christmas Avis, i find its the best throwback ava ever. Plus it has stronger stats compare to other avas..

9. Keep Christmas off limits. Some things that really should only stay with players that have spent there time on the game. Initiative to show spending time on this game isn't wasted for someone that years later can play and get all the same rewards.

10. Any avatars that have been on same before! That includes the Christmas hunt Avatars  cause some people at that time were a lot smaller in stats and nobody would help them, and they couldn't get enough no matter how much they, or simply since it was Christmas time, a lot of people were probably with family. And couldn't participate in the hunt or the weekend after to purchase those avatars then.

Now other avatars like beach biter and etc shouldn't ever be brought back since they were never in the avatar store in the first place.  makes it fair to those who won them

11. I want halloween Avis

12. I just want more hawt avatars so I can rub my phone on my crotch

13. I agree with iplayboy bunny i was only 200kcs then and i tried my hardest to get them. I was even buying pugs from ppl. But only getting minimum of 5 a party

14. What do i want? WHAT DO I WANT? I want what everyone else wants Super Gooku :0

15. What the, why cant i say the super saiyan guy?