Throwback Thursday Avatars - Your thoughts

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Sep 19, 2014.

1. I want the Christmas one

2. It's done 

3. I have an idea. Make a hunt where the Ava is 69/1, and then only give it to people who haven't had the advantage of the holiday boyfriend avatar. Then all of the people who are saying no support because they worked "so hard" for it can complain about not having the strongest avatar for awhile. It would be fun to watch!

4. I want the Christmas ones

5. @Pimd Is this happening today?

6. To all the Christmas Avatar complainers: Christmas is in 3 months. Wait that long, and they will have a hunt with stronger avatars than usual! Also, they just had the Pokeymon hunt, but I'd rather not go back to that.. 

7. Did they bring back an Avi?

8. Have they done this already?  Cuz if not holiday avis all the way?

9. Wat the heck is throw back i.d.u.s lol

10. Wrestler avi!

11. I want my study nazi back!

12. Ok I've no read complaints. I want my old avi back! They didn't used to let you switch and I'd like to have her. I also really like that I've been asking in feedback to get her back once you mentioned bringing back older avatars! Now bring back my nazi!

13. I should also add that I'm opposed to bringing holiday hunt avatars back! Regardless of whether participants bought after the hunt or earned it, I think it shows loyal players who should be rewarded for length and activity. When holiday hunt items are brought back for a throwback Thursday it takes away from their efforts!

14. Maybe just bring out a new avi..
    Same str/int as christmas one

For thos who started playing afterwards.

Maybe

Possibly

Ok

15. For the people who think bringing back hunt avi's is unfair, what about bringing them back with a slight variation? I like this: 5% less strength/Intel. You have 24 hrs to complete. If not, the next chance is 5% less again. This way new players get a chance and old players don't feel cheated for working hard the first time.

16. Most people like myself want them back purely because of there stats

17. Like your idea Dee! Support!

18. Christmas is 3 months away make them earn it like we did.

19. ️?tazmanian or any cartoony aviiiii