Throwback Thursday Avatars - Your thoughts

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Sep 19, 2014.

1. The majority wants the Holiday boyfriend avatar......Plz bring it back....the christmas hunt was so easy and avatar was nice....Unfortunately i wasnt on pimd when that hunt came...i joined 2 months ago :-(

2. Holiday avatars?
    It's unfair to those people who won at last Christmas hunt.
    It's a Christmas avatar. Not some kind of normal avatar in store.
    No support on holiday avatars.

3. No support eh well ill say again how i bought it with rl money on alt or maybe how i gifted a billion pugs no hunt where you can dvo your way to prizes is a real hunt

4. Christmas avis and the pink meeku please

5. Can we have throw back parties to get the items we need for avatars?1 For me it would be the 80's cubes. I was so close.

6. Suggestion 1 : do this every Thursday.
    Suggestion 2 : bring back say two old avatars - a male and a female every #throwbackthursday

My top three picks are...
    Female: Une femme, Beach Bunny, Hockey Goalie
    Male: Literary Snob, Fraternity President, Know-it-all Nihilist
    ??

7. Chritsmas avatatars

8. Superman prom
    Valentine avis

9. Waaaittt. I change my mind bring back the zombie beach bunny 
    And the 80's Avis. I want that rainebow brite or Jem one so bad 

10. I think you should do a superhero hunt lol with superman, batman etc. etc. i would totally buy a superman avi

11. I THINK I SPEAK FOR MOST PEOPLE IF YOU BRING BACK THE CHRISTMAS AVIS. They are strong and good looking. And every Thursday bring back a 1 set of old AVIS. That way we all get a change to view some of them and think about buying them in stores.

12. No support on xmas avis, u snooze u lose, js

13. Maybe some cheap ones if there ever were any. i am kinda curious what there was before this summer when i started.

14. Yes Christmas avis...no to Halloween avis. I hated that hunt and it was hard collecting all those candies. Christmas hunt was easier and avis sold in store. Make a new Halloween hunt...but earlier than last time so we get new avis before Halloween and not after.

15. Ppl who never use the battle button except to "attack" their party now all of a sudden want the christmas avy

16. Superman avi?

17. You can't say "you snooze you lose" about the avatars with the best stats in the game. Other hunts perhaps, or maybe if another hunt released avatars with stats just as good. But as of now it's an unfair advantage.

18. Seems wrong to bring back a hunt Avi . 

19. Make another set of avi's that match Christmas instead. And not those even stats from the last hunt that were impossible to win without spending a bucket of cash each day. The Christmas avi's were the best, and that hunt was WAY easier than the recent ones and it was before cat so we didn't have to pay to get them.

20. Desperately want that zombie. That was the first avi hunt, she wasn't revealed until the end and she was a top 200 award instead of getting them in sets at lower tiers like we have now.