Throwback Thursday Avatars - Your thoughts

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Winter ava is fair for the ppl who missed the hunt 

2. I just want a pretty blonde woman for my avatar. The only one I liked was took out. Please give me a pretty blonde woman avatar. The only blondes in the store right now are ugly, including the one I am currently using. I don't care about stats, just looks.

3. I vote for the Xmas avatar dude, lots of the "older" players who have it simply bought it, very few actually completed the hunt for it.. so I really don't see why they are complaining 

4. Not giving the old hunt Avis to newer players give us( older players) something we're able to show off.. Sort of like an award for playing so long because the hunt avis(such as Christmas) are only for the people who were here for the hunt and for people who completed it.. Or bought it. That being said it seems unfair to allow everyone to buy the hunt Avis, which most people work their ass off to win. ️ but that's just how I feel!

5. Christmas avi shouldn't come back because it defeats the purpose of it being all premium. A new one for Halloween with similar stats would be great though! And it'd be awesome if male and female premium avis were str heavy. 

6. @sven The Xmas avatar was in the store right after the hunt ended, it kinda kills the point of it being premium or a hunt avi... besides, the whole point of throwback Thursday is to bring back the old avatars Lol
    To each it's own 

7. Lol I wanna see the premium pokemon avatars return 

8. Definitely the Christmas avi's

9. The prom premium Avis.
    The Xmas premium Avis.
    The Halloween 2013 Avis.

Most popular demands.

10. The Christmas avatars are kinda an understanding request since they were on sale but the Prom premium weren't.....

11.  Christmas guy avi! 

12. Prom premium were given to a lot of people who didn't earn them by accident. That's why they gave out the prom date avatar, so people who earned premium would have something special...and then they sold it in the store...

13. The mardi gras avatars, and eecent hunt reward avatars, as they have been extreamly hard to win ? impossible for me

14. 1) the sweater guy dude during chistmas 2) the dude during easter 3) SUPER GOKU

15. The avis from Easter!

16. The 80's avatars coming back would be amazing because a lot of people missed out being able to get them.
    Also, the Christmas avatars ooh and the one with the chick with the cat helmet and rollerblades, I've always wanted that one ️

17. i want the christmas guy avi too :D

18. Oh and I just thought of something, um, I think a film snob avatar would be mad, and a zombie bro...like, how cool would it be if there were avi's for all the people you build with hunt items?  that would be mint. Especially Zombie Bro and Film Snob ️

19. Please bring back Tiger Mascot.