Throwback Thursday Avatars - Your thoughts

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Zombie girl, I want that bear more tho 

2. The main avis ppl want back are the christmas, zombie girl, and easter/valentime all hunt avis. U will continue to get feedback like that cuz ppl prefer strength avis. Not all do yes but the majority. Can u let us know if hunt avis are even an option of bringing back? U havent posted any other info at all pimd 

3. Sin, no just no. Soon cc clubs will be gone so Nooblets won't be able to join them 

4. Christmas hunt avis, I've never seen them

5. Can we have more zombie-based avatars? 

6. Easter avas

7. @Pimd could you give us a list to choose from? I honestly don't want Halloween avatars brought back. It was the first hunt that was made and people worked for those avatars and to have them brought back would be like getting a big slap in the face in my opinion. And if people really want them back then change the avatar up a little.

8. No support.

9. Christmas Avis!

10. it would be nice to just give us like a avatar for an award example if we are in pimd for 1 year now you give us an avatars then when we reach 2 years also give us another avatars can be the same appearance but with higher stats until the rewards reach until the last acheivement can be ten or five yearsyears.

11. No support to bringing the Xmas avatars back! 

Maybe have some of the recent hunt/event avatars in the store for the first time.

12. Yeah it would probably be better if yall would give us a list and we could vote

13. Pentakill Mordekaiser

Ahhhh i cant paste Dx hate ios8

14.  Christmas Avis should be only ones from hunt since they have went on sale before others like Beach Biter should not since they haven't been on sale before!

15. Plz Christmas avatar and the tatted guy in the Butler outfit plz plz plz

16. Do not bring winter avatars.

17. Winter Ava ?

18. YES WINTER AVATAR.. JUST THE MALE THO

19. Christmas Avis and its fair to bring them back cause they were for sale after the hunt any way 