Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Bump bump bump bump bump bump BUMP!!!!!  oh and happy Valentine's day! 

2. Part 146: Josh's Point of View

"Sheldon! Sheldon!" I sighed. "God damn it Sheldon! I f*cking give up."

He popped out from behind a plant with a big smile on his face. "BOO!" He shouted.

I ran over to him and picked him up. "You got me you dirty little rascal!"

"Daddy, let's play again!" I shook my head.

"I can't keep up with you buddy. You're too good at hiding." He eyed me suspiciously before turning back to Ali.

"Mummy," He giggled. "Daddy is getting old." I shot my son a playful glare. "Uh oh." He gulped.

"5 seconds, Sheldon. 5 seconds." His little eyes widened as he took off running as fast as his little legs would take him. "SHELDON!" I could feel Ali glaring at me. "Here I come!"

He screamed as I darted after him. I'll give it to the little booger, he could run fast. But I had longer legs.

"DADDY PUT ME DOWN!" I started tickling him again.

"WHAT'S MY NAME COLTON?!" I asked, a playful smirk on my face. Ali was sitting on the hammock, laughing hysterically. We were in the backyard, playing around.

His little eyes filled with fear. "Sir Daddy.." He mumbled. I smiled and set him down ruffling his hair.

"Good boy." He ran off to go play on the swingset.

I sat down next to Ali, on the hammock, and put my arm around her shoulders. "Getting tired? That's a sign of getting old." She smirked.

"F*ck no. I'm only 22. I am NOT getting old." She nodded, obviously not believing me.

She turned her head back to Colton. "Josh, I want another baby.." He trailed off watching Colton in absolute awe.

I looked at her with a bewildered expression plastered on my facial features. "You must be f*cking kidding me." She shook her head and kept watching Colton, my eyes stayed glued to her. "Well, I won't be the one making it happen. No way in hell!" I'm not going through that sh*t again. Wait. "Wait, Ali. You got your tubes tied babe."

She nodded. "Yeah. I want to adopt a baby." She smiled. "Don't you want another son?" That would be amazing.

I turned back to Colton, watching him play in the little sand box.

"Let's wait until he's 4 or 5 before putting another kid in the mix. For now, I just want to enjoy my little killer."

"We make cute babies." She whispered as she rested her head on my shoulder. I smiled.

"Yeah, too bad there will only ever be one of them." My smile grew wider as I watched him pick up a gummy shark and put it in his mouth. "and he's f*cking awesome."

3. Bump! First post! Oh yeahhhh(;

4. 2nd  bump

5. bump!!!!! 

6. Awwwww! BUMP 

7. Bump  Happy Valentines Day! 

8. OHMYGOODNESS THE GUMMY SHARK.  BUMP!

9. Bump! This is adorable!!!!

10. Part 147: Chloe's Point of View

"Baby, wake up." I felt Zach's hands gently shaking me awake. I groaned and hit his hand away. He chuckled and moved closer to me. I could feel his body heat. "Chloe, wake up." He tried shaking me again but I rolled over, away from him.

I felt something heavy sit on my stomach. I slowly opened my eyes, Zach was sitting on me. My eyes shut again, before he saw that I opened them.

"I'll bite you." He threatened. I didn't do anything, my eyes still closed, but I heard another chuckle escape his lips. His face was close to mine, I could his warm minty breath against my face. "You asked for this.." He whispered into my ear.

His lips press against my temple, lightly kissing them. He kissed down to my cheek and then to my lips. I kissed him back, my eyes still closed. He pulled away and moved down to my shoulder.

My eyes shot open. "Ouch!" Zach ha a huge, childish smile on his face. A look of pure accomplishment.

"There she is!" He smiled even wider as another laugh escaped his lips. He went to kiss me again but I turned my cheek. His bottom lip stuck out so he was pouting. "Awh, someone is grumpy." I couldn't help but smile at how cute he was.

"You bit me!" I grumbled. His smile turned into a smirk.

"You asked for it!" I pushed his chest, signaling for him to get off of me. "You know you like it when I sit on you." There was a playful glimmer in his eyes as he winked at me.

"Zach, you're a pervert." He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"You and I both know that isn't true." He smirked again. "We've been together for almost 4 years and I haven't French kissed you once. If I were a pervert, my tongue would be jammed down your throat every time we kissed."

I nodded. "Like Josh." He laughed and tickled my sides. I squealed and jumped, thrashing around. I hate being tickled. My thrashing caused Zach to fall off the bed, onto the ground.

He stood up, shaking his head. "You'll pay for that one later." He chuckled. I raised an eyebrow.

"You already bit me. That was MY revenge." I smirked.

"No, I bit you because you wouldn't wake up. Pushing me off the bed was uncalled for." He pouted, looking like a 5 year old who just got his crayons taken away.

"Awh, I'm sorry baby." I ruffled his hair, smirking, knowing that he hated it when I used a pet name for him. After all, he was the only one allowed to use them. He playfully glared at me.

He took my hands in his and pulled me up so I was standing in front of him.

"Habille toi, mon amour. J'ai quelque part que vous prenez." He spoke in perfect French.

I blushed a little bit and looked down, embarrassed. "I have no idea what you just said.." He lifted my chin up with his finger an kissed me lightly on the lips.

"I said," He let out a breath, with his forehead resting against mine. "Get dressed, my love. I have somewhere to take you."

11. Bump! I loved this update! Zach is so sweet!