Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Part 144: Zach's Point of View

"So wake me up at 2:40, that way, if it doesn't work, or if it's too much to handle or whatever, my memory will come back within 30 minutes." I looked into her eyes. "Okay?"

She nodded. I took her face in my hands and kissed her forehead. "I love you." She whispered. "More than you'll ever know."

I laid down and she followed, resting her head on my chest. It was 10:37 p.m. Around the time we normally go to bed. I wrapped my arm around her small body and pulled her closer. I leaned down and kissed the top of her head. "I love you Chloe." I yawned and shut my eyes. "Sweet dreams my angel."

 2:35 a.m. 

"Zach, wake up.." Mom?

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Mom? Ugh. What time is it?" I looked over at my alarm clock on my bedside table. "2:35. Mom!" I groaned. "Come on, I have a game later. I need to sleep." I rolled over and looked for something to hug again. My mom didn't leave the room. "Seriously, mom. I love you, but please get out of my room!"

"Zach, come on. Get up." I sat up again, to find a strange woman looking at me. I was about to scream, but she interrupted me. "BEFORE you freak out," She flicked a light on, revealing a beautiful face. She looked so mature, and so incredibly gorgeous. "Do you have any idea who I am?"

I studied her face for a couple of moments. Had I seen her in the grocery store? Maybe the mall? A party? A basketball game? I slowly shook my head. "No, I don't. I uh.. I'm sorry. Not to be rude, but why are you in my room?"

Her face immediately fell, I could see small tears starting to form in her eyes. She cleared her throat and took something out. A DVD? She had gorgeous blue eyes, with a hint of green shining through in the middle. "If you don't mind, I'd like to show you something." She awkwardly trailed off and looked back down at the DVD.

"Uh sure. Whatever you want, but I'm sorry, I don't know your name." She blushed a little bit. Wait, she knows my name though. How?

A smile formed on her cheeks. "I'm Chloe." She answered. "Chloe Ben- uhm .. Jennings."

I smile back at her and stuck my hand out. "My name is Zachary, or Zach, whichever you prefer."

She turned back to the tv and mumbled something that I could just barely hear. "That's what you said when I first met you."

What? I AM just meeting her. Aren't I? This is too weird for me.

She put the disk in and pressed the play button. She awkwardly stood up and just stood in the middle of the room. I patted the bed. "You can uhm .. come sit with me."

Sh*t. Why am I such an idiot? I felt my cheeks start to burn. I don't know this girl and she makes me insanely nervous. What the hell?

She smiled small and came to sit on the bed with me. I wish she sat closer, something about this girl. I don't know. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Something told me I knew her, but my mind was telling me I had never see her before.

Two people popped onto the screen. One of them was Chloe. The other looked like a 21 year old version of myself. I raised an eyebrow. "How'd you do that?" I asked. She looked at me with an odd expression on her face. "Make an older version of me, how'd you do it?"

She laugh a little bit. "Thats how you look Zach. That's you."

My eyes widened and I turned back to the screen.

 Video 

Chloe was sitting on my lap, we were looking at the web cam. I was smiling and I kissed her cheek. The older version of myself turned to camera.

"Hey bud." I heard myself say. "This is Chloe, she's your wife." He looked and Chloe and grinned. "I know it seems crazy. I still can't believe it either." His face turned very serious. "I've made this video to try and help you understand a few things, first of all, you aren't 16. We, you and I, are 21. I know it's crazy. You don't remember this right now because, well, you got into a car accident. You know, leaving that party you went to with Josh, you were bringing Blake Collins home."

I gulped. This couldn't be real. "I know you don't remember. In your mind, you're still 16 and you have to wake up and go to school and then you have a game after school. But you don't. Just don't freak out at Chloe, she's just telling the truth. Don't run out into the middle of Paris and get yourself lost. That is not the good thing to do. If you have any questions, Chloe will gladly answer them for you."

The video ended.

I turned to Chloe. "Did I do that? You know, run out and get myself lost?"

She nodded and blushed a little. "Yeah, last night." Wow. Way to go Zach.

"When will I get my memory back? She looked at the clock.

"5 minutes." She replied. "You lose it everyday from 12:50-3:00 in the morning."

My eyes widened. "I'm sorry for putting you through this everyday Chloe." and I meant it. I really don't know her, but for some reason I cared about her more than anything. Like she was my number one priority.

She shook her head. "It's fine. I signed up for it when we got married." She flashed me her beautiful smile. "It's not everyday either. Only sometimes."

I nodded. "Uhm.. this may sound a little bit weird, because I mean, I barely know you but.."

I trailed off, embarrassed. "But what?" She asked.

I looked back up and into her eyes. "Would you be offended if I kissed you?"

2. It
    It's
    It's just
    it's just so
    IT'S JUST SO ADORABLEEEE

3. Bump bump bump bump BUMP!!!! 

4. Part 145: Chloe's Point of View

I felt a smile slowly spread across my face. "Of course I wouldn't be offended." A large smile spread across his face, that almost matched mine. He started leaning into me. His brown eyes were shielded by his eyelids as he shut his eyes.

Without him knowing, I turned my lips away so he kissed my cheek instead. He pulled away, realizing he wasn't kissing my lips. He raised an eyebrow. "I don't want to fee l like a pedophile." I let out a small laugh.

His cheeks turned bright red. Just like the way it used to before we were dating. "Oh .. but I thought I was 21?"

"You are, but right now, you have the mindset of a 16 year old, which is two years before we even met." I glanced at the clock. "I'll tell you what though," A smirk attached itself onto my face. "I'll kiss you in 30 seconds. On the lips."

I could feel himself shudder as my breath hit his lips. Our faces were very close to each other. He started twirling his thumbs in his lap. It was a nervous habit of his.

I smiled and slowly leaned down to kiss him. He was so nervous, I could feel his hands shaking. His arms slowly wrapped around my waist. One of my hands was holding his face to mine, like he normally did to me. His hands ran along my back, my other hand went behind his neck and traced a heart on the back of his neck.

He shuddered under my touch as his breath caught. Something came over him and his strong hands pulled me into his lap so I was straddling him. He smiled into the kiss, but didn't pull away. I could feel his strong muscles holding me to him.

He pulled away with his eyes still closed. His tongue licked around his lips. "Mmm." Gorgeous brown eyes appeared, they were looking straight at me. Strong arms pulled me against his muscular body again, into a tight embrace.

"Wake me up like that more often baby." He whispered into my ear.

5. Bump!!!!!!!

6. Pedo. 

7. An epic pedo  heard it all bump best thing ever please write a book!!!

8. bump!!!!! 

9. Awwe i love everything about this story!! 

10. Pedo. Lol.  BUMP!