Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Part 143: Zach's Point of View

We had just finished watching the video again, making sure it was perfect. I turned to Chloe with a large smile across my face. "It's perfect." We said at the same time.

She laughed and hit me playfully on the shoulder. "Word thief."

"Great minds think alike, mi amor." I winked at her. She learns something new everyday.

Her eyes widened slightly. "Zach, I didn't know you could speak Spanish! What else do you speak?" A smile glint of excitement in her voice and that sparkles in her eyes.

I shrugged. "Je parle francias." A large grim broke out on her face at my French accent. "Yo hablo español. And I speak English, that's it."

"Whoa. I wish I could speak French." Her cheeks turned a rosy shade of red. "I took Spanish in high school, but that's about as far as I went."

I smiled widely at her. She was just too cute. "Well then, when we get back home, we'll take a French class together."

Chloe raised an eyebrow, an odd expression on her face. "Then you'll jus be learning things you already know, which won't be fun for you."

"I'd do anything as long as I'm with you. And plus, I could always use a little review." She turned back to the computer.

"When are we going to try this to see if it works?" I couldn't make out the expression on her face. It was unreadable.

I thought for a minute. "Hmm, tonight?" A worried look flashed across her face. I could tell what she was thinking. "What do we have to lose? It's worth a try."

She nodded and turned to face me. Her blue-ish green eyes still had a shimmer of worry in them. "Tonight then." She agreed.

2. Awww bumpp!!! 

3. OMG. When I was reading the update when he didn't remember her, I thought of 50 first dates. I was like, why don't they just make a video?  IT CAME TRUE. BUMP!

4. Wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow I LOVE this story!!!! BUMP!!!

5. Crossing everything in my body! Bump!

6. bump!!!!!! 