Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. bump!!!!!!! darn zack 

2. Come on Zach!! BUMPP 

3. Part 141: Zach's Point of View

I woke up in a strange place. I had no idea where I was. I rolled over to hug Chloe, but she wasn't there. I sat up abruptly and frantically looked around.

"Chloe?! Baby? Are you there?" No answer. I got up, I had a shirt on? That's new. I checked every room in the suite. Wait .. suite? I got a house for us for our honeymoon. Why the f*ck am I in a hotel? and where is my wife?

I ran back into the bedroom and looked at my phone. No missed calls, but one new message.

Josh:
    Hope you had a good time last night broo Welcome to the non-virgin club.

I shook my head. Now is not the time to congratulate me on losing my V-Card. I need to find my wife.

I dug my phone out and started texting and calling Chloe. Her phone went straight to voicemail each time which told me it was off. I don't like leaving voicemails, so I would hang up, send her a text, and then call again hoping her phone would be on.

I called Izzy and Jenna, hoping they would know where she was and then I called Josh. I actually called Josh a couple of times. He seemed like he was getting irritated.

I started pacing back and forth in the room. My breathing was extremely uneven and I was feeling lightheaded. My hands were shaking and sweating. My heart was beating abnormally fast and I felt like the room was caving in on me.

I shakily brought my phone to my ear and hit redial. It rang this time. That means she finally turned her phone on.

It got to the second ring and her angelic voice rang through the phone.

"Hello?" I breathed a sigh of relief. Just hearing her voice made me feel a million times better.

I jumped up off the bed. "Oh my goodness thank god. Are you alright?! Baby, please tell me you're okay."

I heard a small laugh escape her lips. "I'm fine." I sighed again, a huge weight had been relieved off my shoulders. "But I miss you." She whispered.

"I know baby. I miss you too. Where are you? I'm not entirely sure where I am, but when I get back to you, you can explain it to me. But for now, just tell me where you are and I'll be right there."

She gave me the address. "So, I'll see you soon?" She asked.

"I'll be there before you know it. I'm sorry Chloe. I really am. I love you, more than anything in the whole world."

"I love you too Zach."

The line went dead. I went downstairs into the lobby of the hotel and checked out.

I called a cab and told the driver the address to the house. We drove around for about 10 minutes before we got to the house.

I paid him for the ride and then hopped out of the cab, running into the house.

Chloe was sitting on the couch in the living room with a blank expression on her face. I cleared my throat and I saw her eyes look up at mine.

A smile spread widely across her face. She got up off the couch and ran over to me, where I waited with open arms. She jumped into my arms and wrapped her own arms around me as I lifted her up and turned her around.

I set her down and cupped her face with one hand and my other wrapped around her waist, holding her close to me as possible. My lips crashed against hers in a passionate, urgent and mind-blowing kiss. Our lips moved together perfectly.

I'm not the kind of guy that feels the need to shove my tongue down a girl's throat to show her I care. I think it shows I respect her when I don't.

I pulled away and smiled down at her. I kissed her one more time lightly, to make up for the kiss couldn't give her when I woke up.

My forehead was resting against hers and I was trying to catch my breath. Her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Please don't do that to me again." She whispered.

I didn't really know what I did, but I nodded in agreement anyway. "I won't." I promised.

4. Bump now it's so good!!! I love it!

5. I love it so much!

6. Bump!! 

7. bump!!!!!! 