Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. AWW! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN!

2. Update now!!!!!!!! OhMyGosh!!!!

3. Now! more! I love it!

4. Bump bump bump again

5. BYMPLGSJAOAUAJAOAEW UKDATE AGAON PLEAHSE!!!

6. AWWW BUMP 

7. Wall me next update!

8. K., I will update tonight.. again. 

9. bump!!!!! 

10. Omg this is sad 

11. Part 140: Chloe's Point of View

I watched as Zach walked away. He won't believe me. Should I go after him? If I could just stall him, he'll come back to me. Only 20 minutes. But something held my feet in place. My mind and heart were screaming at me to go get him, but my body wouldn't move.

I was frozen, in shock. I had no idea what to do. Why couldn't I have met him before the accident? Then he would have remembered me..

That's what hurt the most, knowing that he had no idea who I was. For all he knew, I was just some random person he passed on the side of the road. Like I meant nothing to him.

A message flashed into my brain as I watched him get into a cab outside.

If you love him, you'll let him go.

Is that what was holding me in place? I had no idea. I would do the same thing if I were in Zach's shoes. Waking up and having some person you had never seen before telling you that you were married. It would weird me out. To the extreme.

The cab sped away, it was like my life was moving in slow motion.

I walked into the living room and grabbed my phone before returning to the bedroom. I checked the time again. 2:40. I sat up on the bed, knowing I wouldn't sleep tonight.

I turned my phone off and laid down on my side, looking out to the Eiffel Tower. It was beautiful. Zach's arms would be wrapped around me right now. His bare chest would be pressed up against my back, his warm breath would be tickling my neck, sending shivers down my body.

He would chuckle and pull me closer, thinking I was cold. Then he would kiss me softly on the lips. We would look into each other's eyes and he would tuck a piece of hair back behind my ear that just fell out.

He would mutter something that he probably meant to keep in his head, but he would end up saying it out loud. His lips would kiss my cheek, and then my shoulder, up to my neck and then to my lips.

His raspy voice would tell me that he loved me, more than anything in the entire world and I would know he meant every word of what he said.

Finally, I would fall asleep to him singing softly, or humming a song. He always made sure I fell asleep before he did. If I didn't go to sleep, he would stay up with me even if he was tired. He would stay up and rub my back, whispering sweet things into my ear. Telling me how much he needs me in his life, how beautiful I am. How perfect I am for him. How I changed his life.

and finally, we would both be fast asleep. Our hearts beats in time with each other's. Our breathing the same as well.

I fell asleep finally, I'm not sure how. I just kept thinking about Zach. His brown eyes, his perfect, adorable smile, his laugh, his voice .. before I knew it I was dreaming about him.

 ᎠᎡᎬᎪᎷ 

"You like that, don't you Carter?" He laughed and threw Carter up in the air again. Carter laughed his head off, which made Zach laugh even harder.

I was holding another baby, she looked like she was about 6 months old. My smile grew wider watching Zach with Carter. I let out a small laugh and Zach turned to face me. His smile spread from ear to ear as he got up and walked toward me. He leaned down and kissed the baby's cheek. Then his lips touched mine. Sparks from head to toe ran through me.

Zach pulled away with the same smile on his face. "How are my girls today?" He asked sweetly, brushing his thumb across the baby's little fingers.

He looked back at me and kissed my cheek. "How is my gorgeous wife?" A cheeky grin spread widely across his face. "I don't think I'll ever get used to that." He chuckled. "and we've been married for almost 5 years."

 ᎡᎬᎪᏞᎥᎢᎩ 

The sun shone brightly in my face. I rolled over to find Zach laying next to me, sleeping soundly or laying awake, waiting to kiss me once I woke up. A wave of sadness came over me as I realized he wasn't there.

I got up and brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I looked into the mirror and almost screamed. I had dark circles around my eyes, and my eyes were bloodshot. It was like I didn't sleep at all last night.

I walked back out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to check my phone. I had to wait for it to turn on. But once it was on, it blew up with messages and missed calls.

I got dressed while I waited for it to load all of the messages. I hated it when I was in the middle of reading a message and then new ones kept coming in.

The buzzing stopped for a while, so I picked it up to check.

 22 NEW MESSAGES 

 15 MISSED CALLS 

I checked the missed calls first.

Zach
    Zach
    Zach
    Zach
    Zach
    Zach
    Zach
    Zach
    Zach
    Zach
    Zach
    Zach
    Zach
    Zach
    Zach

Then I looked at my messages.

Zach:
    Baby, please answer your phone.

Zach:
    Where are you?

Zach:
    Come on Chloe, please talk to me. I'm freaking out.

Zach:
    Please tell me you're all right. Please.

Zach:
    This is seriously scaring the sh*t out of me baby. Please call me.

Zach:
    Chloe, please answer your phone. I'm going insane.

Zach:
    Are you okay? You aren't hurt, are you?

Zach:
    I woke up in a hotel. Why am I in a hotel? Baby, please answer your phone.

Zach:
    I don't know where I am. Please tell me where you are so I can get to you.

Josh Parker:
    Answer your f*cking phone. The as*hole just called me flipping the f*ck out. My damn woman.

Ali:
    Chloe, check your phone! Zach is freaking out. He thinks something happened to you and he has no idea how to get back to you.

Jenna:
    Enjoy your first official day of being married. 

Zach:
    Please be okay, I couldn't live with myself if you're hurt.

Zach:
    No matter what happens, I will always love you with all of my heart.

Zach:
    Baby, come on! Please talk to me. I need to know you're okay. Just answer your phone.

Izzy:
    Zach just called me..? He said he was lost in Paris. (BTW, omg. How romantic!) He said he woke up in a random hotel and he has no idea where he is..? Explanation?

Zach:
    Chloe, answer your phone. You're always up by this time. Please don't ignore me.

Josh Parker:
    If you don't answer you phone, I just might fly to Paris just so I can punch Zach. He's annoying as f*ck.

Zach:
    I'm being serious, Chloe. I have no idea where I am. Or, where you are. I'm having a panic attack.

Ali:
    Answer your phone, Chloe. Zach said he called you like 15 times and you didn't answer. I think he's having a panic attack.

Zach:
    I love you. and I'm sorry for whatever happened, just please, I would never do anything to hurt you and I love you with all of my heart. Just tell me where you are. I'm going crazy knowing that you might be hurt. I just need to be with you, please baby. Answer your phone.

My phone started buzzing again, telling me someone was calling me. I didn't check who it was, I just answered it.

"Hello?"