Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Bump!!!!

I love it!

2. This can't be good..Update soon!!

3. Awh REMEMBER ZACH COMEON 

4. Bump bumpy bumpity..oh no!!

5. Remember ZACH!!!

6. BUMPPPPP!!

7. Hurry and update please!

8. I'll update tonight, guys.

9. I like to bumpehhh

10. I'm so excited for the next update!!

11. Part 139: Zach's Point of View

Something shifted and my arm dropped. I heard a door open and then shut again. I rolled over to get comfortable again.

I searched for something to hug, but all I found were pillows. I sat up and rubbed my eyes open. I looked out the window to look over at my treehouse.

The sight in front of me shocked me, the Eiffel Tower was in front of me. How did I get to Paris? Why am I here?

I looked around the room. This is not my room. I looked toward the doorway and saw a girl standing there. WHAT THE F*CK?!

I jumped, but didn't take my eyes off of her. She was insanely beautiful, whoever it was. "Who the hell are you?!" I asked, probably a little too rude.

I looked at the clock. 2:10 a.m. What am I doing up this early? Sh*t, I have a game tomorrow!

I shot out of bed and looked around the room frantically searching for a shirt. I'm not about to stand in front of a girl I don't know shirtless. Not when she is this gorgeous.

"Zach, what are you doing?" Her voice came out soft, and sleepy. She yawned and started walking toward me. She took my hand. Electricity ran through my body. What the hell? I don't even know this girl. "Come on, let's go back to bed." She looked into my eyes when I just stood there. "Zach?"

I gently tore my hand away from hers. Her eyes filled with hurt, why? "I'm going home! I have to go to school tomorrow! and I have a basketball game! I NEED to be there! and I still don't know who you are!" I was panicking, I had no idea what was going on.

She looked at the clock and her eyes widened, like a realization has just came to her. She looked like she was trying to search for the right words to tell me, her hands found mine again but this time I didn't pull away. "Zach, I know this is going to sound weird to you. Try not to freak out." I nodded. What is she talking about? "We're married." She stated simply. "I'm your wife. My name is Chloe, we have been together for 3 years now."

My eyes widened. I took my hands away from hers again. She's insane! "I-I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm 16! I'm too young to be married, and plus, I've never seen you before in my life. How could we have been together for 3 years if I JUST got out of a relationship two months ago? It doesn't make sense."

I looked back at the clock. 2:20 a.m. She sighed. "Zach, you're not 16. You're 21." My eyes grew even wider, if possible.

I shook my head. "No, I'm 16! I know how old I am." She took my hand in hers and showed me a ring around my finger.

"This is your wedding band, Zach. We're on our honeymoon. We just got married yesterday." So I'm not a virgin anymore? I wanted to wait until I got married! Damn it. Wait.. I am married? No. This doesn't make sense. I'm only 16!

"No no no. I can't. I just. I don't understand. How am I supposed to believe you?! I still don't know who you are! I was just at a party with Josh. There's no way I'm suddenly 21 and married to a gorgeous woman I have never seen before." My cheeks started burning, did I actually just say that out loud?

She ran her hands through her hair and sighed. "When you were actually 16, you got into a car accident when you were bringing a kid named Blake home from that party. A drunk driver hit your car and killed the boy in the passenger's seat." My eyes popped out of my head. This didn't happen. I refuse to believe it. I'm an extremely good driver. This wouldn't have happened. "You hit your head extremely hard on the steering wheel, which caused you to have permanent brain damage." She shook her head and blinked a bunch of times. Was she crying? "You were unconscious from 12:50 a.m. to 3 a.m., which is when you lose your memory. Everyday at this time, you're still a 16 year old boy." She must be bullsh*tting me, this isn't possible.

Her thumb ran along my hand gently, her voice came out weak as she glanced back at the clock. I followed her eyes. 2:30 a.m. "Zach, please. If you just wait .. 30 minutes, you'll come back to me." She choked on her words as a teat rolled down her cheek.

I felt an uncontrollable urge to reach up and wiped the tear away, I somehow managed to control myself, and she looked down at our hands. Her eyes widened. "Hold on one second." She reached under her shirt and pulled a necklace out. It was a beautiful heart-shaped silver necklace. "You gave this to me when I was 17, when you asked me to be your girlfriend." Her lips curled up into a small smile. Is it bad that I really wanted to kiss her? To hold her in my arms and never let go?

I shook my head. "I'm sorry. You can't expect me to believe all of this. I-I'm gonna go now. I hope you find your actual husband. I'm sorry, but I'm only 16."

I got up and grabbed my phone. I walked out the door and looked down to check the time. 2:37. I heard her voice call me back. "Zach, please wait!"

I turned around and shook my head. "I don't know you! I'm going to go find a hotel and figure out how the hell I'm going to get home." Another tear rolled down her cheek.

I walked out the door and saw a hotel in the distance. I'm sure 3 miles away from the house I had just woken up in.

I called a cab to take me to the hotel, it took about 10 minutes. I went up to the front desk. "I need a room for the night, please." The lady looked at me and nodded. She handed me a key to the room, telling me to enjoy my stay.

I got up into the room, shut off all of the lights, and crawled back into bed. Something in my heart told me something was missing. I checked my phone again to check the time. 2:50 a.m.

I sighed and almost immediately fell asleep trying to make sense of what had just happened.

12. I apologize for making you wait. 

13. Awe bump!!!!