Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. That's funny. How funny? Too funny. That's funny!

2. YTHATSOCOMPLECATEDSOICANTUNDERSTAND?!

3. Omg! I've been reading this since January it's soooo romantic I'm in love with this story thank you Rosie! BUMP! 

4. Part 137: Zach's Point of View

She looked back up at me and then out the window. Her eyes immediately widened. "Is that?" She was in total awe.

I nodded and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Welcome to Paris, Mrs. Bennett." I don't think I will ever get used to that.

A smile spread across her lips as she jumped into my lap. Her arms wrapped around my neck. "I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO PARIS!" She squealed and started kissing me all over my face.

When she finally turned back to normal, well, somewhat normal, she turned back to me and kissed me. Chloe only wanted it to be a short one, but when she pulled away, I moved my face with hers, not breaking our kiss. She laughed and pushed me lightly by the shoulders. "We should probably get off the plane now Zach." She giggled.

I sighed and got up. I got the carryon from the compartment above us and looked back at Chloe. I took her hand in mine and started walking down the plane's aisle.

When we got out of the plane, there was a car waiting for us that would take us to the house I rented for our honeymoon.

We arrived at the house, I didn't even bother grabbing our bags. I got out of the car first and then went to get Chloe out.

I picked her up, one arm behind her knees, the other supporting her upper half. Bridal style. She grinned up at me. "Zach, put me down." She laughed as I started to tickle her. "Zach seriously! I can walk!"

I looked down at her and pecked her lightly on the lips. I pulled away and smiled down at her. "Not when you're my bride." I stated simply. "As your husband," I grinned wider at the thought. "It's my job to carry my beautiful wife across the threshold of the house. And then make sweet, passionate love to you."

She hit me lightly on the shoulder. "You're such a loser." Chloe smiled up at me, a sparkle in her eyes.

"But I'm your loser." I replied with a smirk on my face. I realized we were already inside of the house. I lightly set her down on the ground.

She smiled up at me as I cupped her cheeks gently in my hands. Chloe pushed herself up on her tip-toes. I slowly leaned down to kiss her, building the suspense. My eyes slowly fluttered shut as my lips curled up slightly into a smile before my lips touched hers.

Out lips moved in perfect sync, electricity was running through my whole entire body. She ran her hands through my hair, my hands stayed on her jawline. Chloe got off her tippy-toes and pulled away from the kiss.

"Whoa." She smiled. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly a she tried to catch her breath. My breathing was uneven as well. "That was .. just whoa."

My lips curled up into a smile. "I'm going to go get the bags." She nodded as I kissed her cheek. "I'll be right back."

I went outside to get the bags, I picked them up and brought them back inside, setting them on the floor in our room.

I looked around and saw Chloe was standing outside on the balcony it was perfect, the house looked out over Paris. You could see the Eiffel Tower lighting up the sky.

I slowly walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I rested my chin on her shoulder and kissed her cheek. "It's so beautiful." She whispered.

"Yeah. It is. But you are gorgeous." I kissed the exposed skin on her shoulder. I felt her shudder under my grasp. "Are you cold baby?"

She turned around so I held her tightly in my arms. "Yeah." She said, sounding weak and shy. I took her hand and led her into the bedroom.

I closed the door to our room, even though no one else was in the house, and smiled playfully at her. I wrapped my arms around her again and brought her into a tight embrace.

"I love you." I whispered into her ear.

5. AWW they are sooooo cute!! 

6. Part 138: Chloe's Point of View

I was falling.
    No idea how far down it was.
    It went on forever.
    I kept picking up speed.
    I felt weightless.
    Rapidly falling into oblivion.
    Suddenly, I realized something:
    If I hit the ground,
    I was sure to die.
    I was closer to the ground,
    Closer still.
    Suddenly, everything went white,
    Blinded by the light.

I sat up abruptly in bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock and grumbled. 2:04 a.m.

Zach's arm was wrapped tightly around my waist, displaying his wedding band. I slowly began to slip out of his arms. I had to go to the bathroom.

He muttered something in his sleep and rolled over. I smiled to myself and got out of bed. I'm married to my best friend, and the best, most sweet and kind person I have ever met. He was perfect. And perfect for me.

I walked out of the bedroom, for some reason there wasn't a bathroom attached to our room. I walked through the kitchen and then the living room. I saw my phone on the coffee table, it was blinking, telling me I had a new message. I decided it would check it after I got out of the bathroom.

I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My hair was all messed up. I took it out of a ponytail and then re-did it, putting it up into a better looking one.

I brushed my teeth again and walked out of the bathroom. I went into the living room to check my messages.

 3 NEW MESSAGES 

Jenna:
    Was the V-Card burned?!  Zach and Chloe went up the hill to have a little fun. Stupid Chloe forgot her pill so now Zach is having a son.  Came up with that myself. *bows* Thank you very much. Mind = Blown.

I laughed quietly to myself. She was such a loser. Then I checked another message.

Izzy:
    How was he?  If ya know what I mean.. Jenna wants to know. She's .. odd .. BTW. Troy and Aaron are SO hot.  They asked us out on a double date. *fangirling* Love you Chloe!

Oh goodness. They are going to be the most odd couples ever. Troy and Aaron are such chill people and Izzy and Jenna tend to be hyper. We'll see how it works out.

Ali:
    I hope you had an amazing time! I know we all did.  The party wasn't the same after you guys left. Either way, we all love you! Have fun on your honeymoon you little lovebirds. 

I laughed and sent them each back a message.

To Jenna:
    You are a freak. I still love you, but that, is none of your business. 

To Izzy:
    Have fun on your date! They're both really cool people. Troy is really funny and Aaron is a little shy, but he's really nice. Careful, Troy tends to be, well, for lack of a better word, a player.

To Ali:
    I'm glad you had fun! I don't know when we're coming back, buut I'll ask haha, we'll see you soon though. Give Colton a hug for me. We love you guys!

I rubbed my eyes as I put my phone back down, I started walking back towards the bedroom when I saw my phone light up again. I groaned and looked at the message.

Jenna:
    I dub thee a non-virgin. Whoop whoop. 

I rolled my eyes and walked back to the bedroom. Zach was sitting up in bed, looking around the room with a confused look on his face. His eyes met mine and he jumped back. His brown eyes were filled with a mix of fear and confusion.

"Who the hell are you?!"

7. Oh dear.

8. Oh yeah it's 2:00 he's all whacked

9. Lmaaaooooooooooooo Time for a little fun (;

10. Nooooo!!!! Bump!!!!!

11. Oh no! That can't be good!  BUMP

12. Hurry up please!!!