Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. RAISE THE ROOF AND BUMP IT UP!

2. Part 136: Chloe's Point of View

The reception was amazing, but Zach and I had to leave early. I had my head resting on his shoulder. We were in the back seat of his parents limo.

I had changed out of my wedding dress. I was in clothes that Zach had told me to wear. Sweatpants and a t-shirt. Nothing unusual. He had a sweatshirt right next to him just in case he got cold, which of course wouldn't happen.

I looked back up at him and saw that he was looking down at his phone. "Why won't you tell me where we're going?" I stuck out my bottom lip, pouting.

He looked up at me and smirked. "When do I ever tell you where we're going?" He waited for a minute, but all I gave him was a blank stare. "Never. That's right." He leaned down to kiss me lightly on the lips. "Smile baby, it looks good on you." He smiled showing me as an example as he pointed to his lips.

"Yeah whatever." I grumbled. He smirked and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Here, see we're at the airport. Now, I'm going to need to blindfold you so you don't see where we're going."

I looked at him with an exasperated expression. "Seriously?" He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Seriously." He confirmed.

We got into the airport and Zach took my hand and led me around. He was very careful to make sure I didn't run into anyone.

About an hour and a half later I felt Zach telling me to sit down. I took the blindfold off and saw that we're on the airplane now.

I looked over at Zach to see him smirking at me. "Are you excited?" He asked.

I felt a smile play at the corners of my lips. "I'd be more excited if I know where you were taking me." He shook his head and kissed my forehead.

"No you wouldn't." He said laughing. "You like being surprised just as much as I love surprising you."

He put our carryon in the compartment over our and then sat down next to me. I looked around the plane. "Zach, how come we're the only ones here..?"

"Private plane." He explained. I felt his brown eyes watching me, so I turned to face him. He tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ear and studied my face. "You're beautiful. You know that?" He said lowly. His voice was so raspy, I loved it.

I blushed as he leaned in to kiss me. A small smile formed on his lips before they met mine. It was a short kiss, but sweet and mind-blowing as always.

I leaned my head against his chest and shut my eyes. I felt his lips kiss the top of my head. I took a deep breath, filling my nose with his scent. He always smelled the same, I couldn't quite describe it. But I loved it.

"Go to sleep baby. I'll wake you up when we get there." His soft voice cooed from far away, I was already drifting off into sleep.

 ᎠᎡᎬᎪᎷ 

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed at Zach. There was so much anger in my words. Why was I so mad?

"Chloe, I don't even know what I did! Baby, please tell me!" My head whipped around to glare at him.

"You don't know what you did?! Really Zach?! Really?" My eyes were filled with so much hate. "Where were you last night at 1:45?" He thought for a minute.

"I'm guessing I was in bed with you. That's where I always am at night?" I shook my head. He really had no idea.

"You cheated on my Zach." His eyes widened as he shook his head. "Don't try to tell me otherwise. I walked in on you two downstairs. You and Hayley. IN OUR HOUSE. Zach, how could you do this to me?"

His eyes filled with fear. "Chloe wait." I shook my head and saw a tear roll down his cheek out of the corner of my eye.

"I don't know if I can forgive you Zach." I whispered as I walked out of the room and into Carter's room. He was sleeping very soundly. I lightly ran my finger along his cheek. "I love you Carter." I whispered.

I hear guitar chords start to strum. Zach's voice rang out through our house.

" Across the ocean, across the sea, starting to forget the way you look at me now, over the ocean and across the sky, starting to forget the way you look in my eyes.

For you I'd walk a thousand miles to be in your arms, holding my heart.

Oh I, oh I, love you, and everything is gonna be alright iight. Be alright, be alright. "

I looked across the hall and saw him looking down at his guitar. Tears were rolling down his cheeks. He lightly hit the body of the guitar.

"What the f*ck did I do." He grumbled.

 ᏒᎬᎪᏞᎥᎢᎩ 

"Baby, wake up." Zach's voice rang from above me. My eyes feel wet, I could feel Zach's thumb brushing against my cheek.

My eyes fluttered open to see him looking at me with concern in his eyes. "You were crying." He explained. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I shook my head and buried my face into his chest. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "I wouldn't go back to sleep. We're here."

3. I love it:)
    So much!! OhMyGosh!

4. Haha crying  this is so great!! 

5. bump!!!!!! 

6. Sorry guys. Basketball game. I'll update tomorrow!