Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. I LOVE IT!! I just read the whole thing in the past week. I've gotta, say it's AAMMAAZZIINNGG!!!!

2. THISSSS.

Bump!!

3. Part 135: Chloe's Point of View

Zach and I were in a limo, on our way to his parent's house. That's were the reception was. He lifted my hand up to his lips and kissed it.

He turned to me with a cheeky grin plastered on his face. "We're married." He's so cute. "You have my last name." He looked down at our hands with a childish grin on his face.

I smiled as he pulled me gently by the waist to sit on his lap. "I know, Zach." I laughed. "I was there." I stuck my tongue out at him.

His smiled slowly faded. "One of these days I will bite your tongue. I promise you that." His smiled returned. "and I know you were there. I just can't believe you're actually my wife. It's mind boggling."

We pulled up at his house and got out of the car. I could already see people dancing. I pulled Zach's hand into the house. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "I have to change out of this!" I whined motioning to my wedding dress. He looked at me with a smirk on his face as his eyes traveled up and down. He shook his head.

"I don't think so, Mrs. Bennett. Not until later." He pulled me by the hand over to the tent that was set up.

Christina ran up to me and gave me a large hug. "I am SO sorry for interrupting your wedding! I thought Jenna said she was getting married and I didn't really look who it was before I opened the door and yelled. Sorry!" She hugged me again before she ran away.

Zach looked at me with an odd expression on his face. "What?" I asked curiously.

He lifted his pointer finger and pointed to the sky. As he did so, the music changed. He held out his hand. "Mrs. Bennett, may I have this dance?"

I smiled and nodded. He took my hand and led me onto the dance floor. We slowly rocked back and forth as he held me closely to him. Zach whispered sweet things into my ear, which made me smile.

"You're beautiful. I love you. I love your eyes, and your lips. I love your personality, and your laugh. I love holding you in my arms and hugging you. I love knowing that you're mine, forever. I love that you have my last name now. I love how short you are." I playfully hit his shoulder.

He smiled as he leaned down to kiss me. His lips pressed softly against mine. "I love how I feel electricity whenever we touch." He breathed out. "I love how your lips always taste fruity. I look forward to tasting them." I looked up at him as the song ended and saw him licking his lips.

The corners of his lips twisted up and he smiled and kissed my hand. "Thank you for the dance." He said while winking at me.

Jenna's Point of View

I nudged Izzy's shoulder. "Izzy." I whispered into her ear. She was too busy eating cake. I tried nudging her again. She ignored me and kept eating cake. I ripped the fork out of her hand as she turned to me and looked at me with wide eyes. "B*tch, acknowledge me when I'm talking to you!"

She nodded. "Okay.. What the hell Jenna?" I felt myself turn red.

"The redheaded b*tch is back. Don't worry about it." Mooood swings. I pointed over to the side of the table, Zach's groom people, I dunno what they're called, were sitting at. Groomsmen. That's what they're called. "Look Izzy, twins!"

She raised an eyebrow. "What's your point?" I poked her again.

"Izzy. Twins! HOT twins." She rolled her eyes.

I got up and dragged her over with me. I sat on top of the table, right in front of the twins. "Well hello there!" I said seductively. I could sense Izzy rolling her eyes.

One of the twins looked at me with a smirk on his face. "You're Jenna correct?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled as he nodded. "Cool. I'm Troy." I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you." He smiled.

Troy looked over at his brother. His brother looked at me and Izzy. He seemed more quiet than Troy. "Aaron." He said. So .. His name is Aaron? Cool cool! I could feel Izzy turning into jello at my side.

They looked back at me. "We're identical twins." He explained.

Izzy and I exchanged glances and then looked back at them. "We know!" We said together as we dragged them over to the dance floor.

Zach's Point of View

I sat at the wedding party table where all the bridesmaids and groomsmen sit, except everyone is dancing. I'm sitting here alone.

I twirled my wedding band around my finger as I looked out at everyone dancing. Josh was holding Colton in one arm and the other was wrapped around Ali, they were all dancing together. Colton was clapping his little hands together now and smiling at whatever Josh had just said.

I glanced at Troy and Aaron and saw them dancing with Izzy and Jenna. That should be interesting. And them finally my eyes fell over a large group of people.

Tasha and Chloe had their hands locked together, and they were singing their hearts out to one another. It was adorable. Emily was holding Luke, dancing around. He had gotten so big. I think he's 7 now.

Nate and Sam were dancing with their dates, who were girls from high school. But I can't really remember their names.

My eyes traveled back to where Chloe was, so I could watch her. But she wasn't there.

I felt my heart rate start to speed up as two hands covered my eyes.

Warm breath hit my neck. "Guess who." They breathed into my ear. I smiled and pulled the hands away from my eyes, pulling the person down so they were leaning over me.

I saw Chloe's beautiful eyes looking at me, but her face was upside down. She leaned down to kiss my lips. It was an awkward angle, but amazing nonetheless.

She giggled as she pulled away. I took her hips and pulled her to sit on my lap. Which I always did, but I like her being close to me as possible.

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "You make me happy." I told her. Her head turned so she was looking at me in the eyes.

"I could say the same for you." She whispered. I looked down at her neck, just now noticing that she was wearing the necklace that I gave her when I asked her to be my girlfriend. "I never take it off. Today is no exception." She stated matter-of-factly.

I smiled as I kissed her again.

"I loved you once, I love you still. I always have, and I always will."

4. OhMyGosh! I love it:) haha and the very last line is -Justin- status!:)
    Haha update please!!

5. awwwww.... bump!!!!!! 

6. I like the last line!

7. AWWE THEY ARE SO CUTE 