Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Awesome! Wall me when you update!

2. I think it's Hailey! 

3. Haha Justin I got you hooked! :)

4. Who's Hailey? Someone remind me.

5. Hayley is Zach's ex-girlfriend.

6. Ooh.o_O A new reader! 

7. O. M. G. Love the story 

8. Ohh, I remember hailey now..

9. BUMP! Wall me when update please

10. 

11. Part 134: Zach's Point of View

She is so beautiful. I can't even think straight. It's like when we first met, my hands were all sweaty, I was nervous as hell. There's no way a girl like her would marry me. She's too perfect.

But here she was, standing next to me at the alter. We had already said our vows, exchanged rings. And all I want to do is see her face, kiss her lips, make her Mrs. Bennett, officially. But the veil was blocking my view of her face and my access to her lips.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Zachary James Bennett!" The minister turned to face me. "You may now kiss the bride."

I felt a smile spread across my lips. My hands shakily reached up and took the veil off from covering her face. I flipped it over so it wouldn't fall down again. My hands lingered near her face as I cupped her cheeks in my hands. I slowly lowered my lips down to hers. Our marriage was almost official. Sealed with a kiss. I smiled to myself as I thought about it. I could feel her warm, minty breath hitting my lips. Just thinking about tasting her fruity lips sent me into heaven. I was about to press my lips onto hers when I heard the doors to the church fly open.

A piercing voice rang through the church. "I OBJECT!" Everyone turned to face the door to see who was interrupting the wedding.

A girl was standing there, a girl I had never seen before. I heard Jenna's voice come from behind me. "CHRISTINA! What the f*ck do you think you're doing?! THEY'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!"

The minister had anger flash over him. "This is a house of God! There will be no cussing in here!"

Jenna turned to him and glared. "Can it baldy."

I felt Chloe stiffen at my side as she shot me a worried glance. Jenna continued to talk to the minister.

"Just because you're a fancy-dressed oompa loompa doesn't mean you have the right to tell people what to do. Now zip it."

She turned back to .. Christina? I think that was her name .. and started yelling at her. "Seriously Christina! What the hell! They're so perfect." She gritted her teeth. "Run b*tch. Run."

Who is this chick? Christina held her hands up. "WAIT! I thought you said YOU were getting married!"

Jenna glared at her as Izzy piped in. "Are you an idiot Christina?"

Does everyone know who this chick is except for me? Chloe recognized my confusion and motioned for me to lower my head so she could whisper into my ear, she was too short to reach otherwise. "Christina is Jenna's younger sister." I nodded, makes sense.

Jenna turned to her. "I told you I was going to ZACH and CHLOE'S wedding. God, you're a moron sometimes." Jenna turned to us and smiled an apologetic grin. "Excuse us. Please, continue."

Jenna ran after Christina with Izzy following close behind her, both of them yelling, "RAWR! RUN B*TCH RUN!"

I turned back to everyone in the church. "Can I kiss my bride now?" I asked, the whole church filled with applause. I could tell Chloe was embarrassed because her cheeks turned bright red.

I turned back to her with a smirk on my face. I cupped her face in my hand and leaned down to kiss her. Those beautiful, soft, pink, fruity lips. Her lips moved with mine as people in the church stood up and clapped. I felt something wet run across my bottom lip.

Is she trying to French kiss me? I pulled away but let my mouth find its way toward her ear. "Not in front of everyone." I chuckled.

I pecked her lips once more and laced her fingers with mine. I looked down at her again. I felt the corners of my lips turn up into a grin.

"You're mine now," I said playfully. "Mrs. Bennett."

12. Bet none of you expected that. 

13. Nope. I like died. It made me laugh. 

14. Not at all haha

15. bump!!!! 