Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. AWWW. BUMP!

2. BUMP..i want moarr XD

3.  ᏕᎢᏆᏞᏞ ᏪᏫ ᏌᎮᎠᎯᎢᎬ 

4. Part 133: Chloe's Point of View

"LET ME GO FIRST!"

"NO! Jenna, I'm going first! CHLOE SAID I GO FIRST!"

"Would you two shut up?!" Ali screamed.

I sat there laughing as Ali scolded them. "Izzy, you're going first. Jenna, shut up. Now go! The music is starting!"

Ali shoved Izzy out, she turned back and shot Ali a glare. Izzy held up two fingers and put them up to her eyes, turning from her eyes to Ali's. 'I'm watching you'. She mouthed.

Izzy turned and started walking down the hallway, towards the opening of the church. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths. When I opened my eyes, I saw Jenna had gone and Ali was standing in front of me. "You okay?" I nodded, smiling.

"Yeah. I'm good." She returned my smile.

"Zach's heart is going to stop when he sees you. You look so beautiful Chloe." She turned around and walked the same way Izzy and Jenna had.

I took a few more deep breaths and followed Zach's little cousin, our flower girl, out where they had gone.

I heard the music change, and everyone's bodies turned to the entrance to the church. Stage fright.

Deep breaths. Left, right, left, right. I looked up to see I was standing right at the entrance, everyone was standing up looking at me like I was food.

Lights started flashing, that blinded me. I felt someone take my arm and started walking forward to the beat of the music. I looked over to see Zach's dad, Colin, leading me down the aisle. I had asked him to give me away, since both of my parents are dead.

I looked around the church, so many people were here. I looked up a the front to see my bridesmaids, Emily, Tasha, Jenna, Izzy, and my maid of honor, Ali. They were all wearing beautiful purple dresses that Ali and Jenna had picked out. Purple was Zach and I's color. I then looked over to the groom's side.

I tries to remember to keep my breathing even, and not trip over my dress. My eyes ran over Zach's friends, as I tried to match a face to their names. I saw Nate and Sam, Aaron and Troy, and finally Josh, Zach's best man. All of them wearing a suit with a purple tie and a purple flower.

My eyes met Zach's beautiful brown eyes. He was wearing a black tux, with a black tie, and a purple flower. His hands were placed in front of him, holding the other. I could see him playing with his thumbs, a nervous habit of his. His eyes had a glorious sparkle in them, they were so much brighter than usual. I looked at the rest of his facial features, he had gotten a haircut, his black hair still hung in his face, but it wasn't as bad as it was. Either way, I still loved it. I loved everything about Zach. His shaggy black hair with the slight Bieber flip, to his eyes, to his strong arms. Everything head to toe.

I was standing next to Zach now, my eyes were trying hard to look into his, but they were shielded by my veil. I heard the minister begin the ceremony.

"Friends, we have been invited here today to share with Zachary Bennett and Chloe Jennings a most important moment in their lives. In the time they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured. Now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife." Everyone was sitting now, the minister continued.

"We have been invited to hear Zach and Chloe as they promise to face the future together, accepting whatever may lie ahead. For the world that God has created for them, with its beauty and grace that it offers and the peace that it brings, makes them truly grateful."

The minister turned to us. "Zach and Chloe, nothing is easier than saying words and nothing harder than living them day after day. What you promise today must be renewed and redecided tomorrow. At the end of this ceremony you will be man and wife, but you still must decide each day that's stretched out before you, that you want to be married. Real live is something beyond the warmth and glow, the excitement and romance of being deeply in love. It is caring as much of the welfare and happiness of your marriage partner as about your own. But real love is not total absorption in the direction - together. Love makes burdens lighter, because you divide them. It makes joys more intense because you have them. It makes you stronger so you can reach out and become involve with life in ways you dare not risk alone."

The minister turned to Zach's dad. "Who brings Chloe Jennings to stand beside Zachary Bennett?"

Zach's dad looked at me with a smile on his face. "I do."

"Are you willing, now and always to support and strengthen this marriage by upholding both Zach and Chloe with your love and concern?"

Zach's dad nodded. "I am."

"Then you, you may be seated."

Colin, Zach's dad, placed my hand in Zach's which he took gently in his. His thumb ran along the side of my hand. I had grown to realize he did this as a way of telling me he loved me. I squeezed his hand 3 times. He looked up at me with a smile on his face, showing his perfect pearly white teeth.

The minister turned to Zach. "Zachary James Bennett, will you take Chloe Marie Jennings to be your wife? Will you love and respect her? Will you be honest with her always? Will you stand by her through whatever may come? Will you make whatever adjustments are necessary so that you can genuinely share your life with her?"

Zach looked at me and I could tell there was a sparkle in his eyes. "I will." He promised.

The minister then turned to me. "Chloe, will you take Zach to be your husband? Will you be honest with him always? Will you stand by him through whatever may come? Will you make whatever adjustments are necessary so that you can genuinely share your life with him?"

I smiled as Zach kept running his thumb along my hand. "I will." I promised.

The minister then turned back to Zach. "What token do you give of the vows you have made?"

A smile played on Zach's lip. "A ring."

"Zach, will you please repeat after me."

Zach nodded. "I, Zachary James Bennett, take you Chloe Marie Jennings, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for worse, for richer, and poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'til death do us part. And here to I pledge you my faithfulness."

He had a large smile on his face while he said this. He gently slid the ring onto my finger. I could feel tears start to gather in my eyes.

The minister then turned to me. "Chloe, what token do you give of the vows you have made?"

I smiled. "A ring." I replied.

"Chloe, will you please repeat after me." I nodded and looked back at Zach.

"I, Chloe Marie Jennings, take you, Zachary James Bennett, to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'til death do us part. And here to I pledge you my faithfulness." A tear rolled down my cheek as I placed the ring on Zach's finger.

He reached up and wiped it away.

"Zach and Chloe, we have heard you promise to share your lives in marriage. We recognize and respect the covenant you have made. It is not a minister standing before you that makes your marriage real, but the honest and sincerity of what you have said and done here before your friends and relatives in the sight of God."

The minister looked around the room. "Now, is there anyone who objects to the marriage of these two standing before us? Speak now or forever hold your peace."

No one spoke up so the minister continued. "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. Zachary James Bennett!" He turned to Zach. "You may now kiss the bride."

Zach smiled and lifted up the veil, he reached his hands up and cupped my cheek in his hands. Zach lowered his head and his lips got closer and closer to mine, right as they were about to touch, the doors to the church flew open.

A piercing voice rang through the church. "I OBJECT!"

5. Omfg. More! Please!

6. BUMP!!!!!!!

7. AHHH I BET YOU ITS HER SISTER 

8. OhMyGosh! Update update please! I'm so excited! 

9. bump!!! too late for an objection anyway 

10. It's not her sister, andRosie said she would write tonight, and post tomorrow.