Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Awwe poor zach!  BUMP 

2. awwwww.... bump!!!!! 

3. Bump oh and Taylorr I hope ur happy now 

4. @Moo, I'm not talking to you or having this conversation with you right now, or every for that matter. You know I love Justin and you directly insulted him right to me. I will not stand for that. At all. Have a nice day.

5. bumpoop
    bum-poop
    bump-oop

6. Part 132: Chloe's Point of View

 One year later 

I heard a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I asked while looking at the mirror.

"It's Zach. Let me in baby." I could sense a smile on his face.

"Zach, you know you can't see me. It's bad luck!" A chuckled escaped his perfect lips.

"When have I ever believed in superstitions?" A smirk was on his face, I could tell. He took my silence as an answer. "That's right. Never. Let me innn!" He whined.

I shook my head, knowing he couldn't see. "I can't! Just write a not and slip it under the door."

"I accept that challenge. Now.. I need paper.. and a pen.." I heard him mumble.

Ten minutes later, a piece of paper folded up slipped under the door. "I'll see you soon my love." He said against the door and then I heard his footsteps walking away.

I got up with a smile on my face and picked up the note, well, letter under the door. My eyes read over the note, my smile spreading even wider.

'To my beautiful girl,

You're amazing, you are beautiful. You are perfect. I love you with all of my heart. All of my mind. All of my soul. I don't know what my life would be like if I didn't have you, and I don't want to ever find out. You and me baby. Forever. You make my hear beat faster. Chloe, never forget that you are my world. I'll see you up there. I love you.

Forever yours,

Zachary. '

A tear hit the paper. I flipped the note over and scribbled something down. "Ali! Ali come here!" She opened the door with a smile on her face.

Her hands flew up to cover her mouth as she gasped. "Oh my goodness! CHLOE! You look so beautiful! I can't even - whoa."

I felt a blush creep onto my face. "Thanks." I smiled. I looked around. "Where is Izzy? What about Jenna?" Ali looked at me and a smile formed on her face as well. I'm naming my daughter after this Jenna, well kind of. I mean, I just love that name. Ali's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Drooling over the cake." Ali laughed. Jenna popped her head in the door.

"We were handing out programs. Sheesh. You make us seem like we don't do anything." She sat down on the chair and started fanning herself. Jenna is one of my friends from high school, pretty much the only friend I had there. She forgave me after my graduation speech and we had gotten a lot closer. Josh introduced me to Izzy and the four of us instantly clicked together. Me, Ali, Jenna, and Izzy.

Ali was still a little bit pissed off at Izzy for kissing Josh, but I think she's getting over it.

Izzy came into the room and plumped down on Jenna's lap. She turned to Jenna with a Cheshire cat grin on her face. "Well hello there gorgeous!" Izzy smiled and kissed Jenna on the cheek.

Jenna instantly froze up and pushed Izzy off of her lap, causing Izzy to fall onto the floor. "What the f*ck is wrong with you?! I don't swing that way!" I doubled over, laughing hysterically. Jenna ran out of the room screaming, "I NEED SANITIZER!" Izzy ran out after her screaming as well, "RAWR!"

I turned to Ali and smiled. She was laughing hysterically as well. "What did you need me for?" She asked when she finally caught her breath.

I handed her the note. "Can you bring that to Zach, please?" She smiled at me.

"Awh! A love note! You two are so cute!" She hugged me and ran out of the room.

Ali's Point of View

"Mommy! I-I have to peeee!" Colton whined as he pulled on the bottom of my dress. He was 3 now. I couldn't believe it. He's 3, and I'm 22, and so is Josh, and Zach is 21. It's absolutely crazy.

"Colton, hun, go find daddy. He'll take you."

"What will daddy do?" I looked up and saw Josh leaning against the door frame smirking at me. His eyes traveled up and down my body as his eyes filled with lust.

"Uhm.. take your son to the bathroom..?" He sighed and kissed me.

"Fine." He looked down at my hand and saw the note. "What's that?"

I smiled. "A looove note." He raised his eyebrows. "It's for Zach." His eyebrows raised even more. "It's from Chloe. Don't worry." Josh nodded and took the note from my hand.

"How about I take this to Zach, and you bring Colton to the bathroom." He didn't wait for my response as he turned on his heels and walked away.

I looked down at Colton and took his hand. "Okay. Let's go buddy."

He gave me a big grin and pointed to a nearby plant. "Mommy! I don't have to go anymore!"

"Oh my god. You are SO Josh's son."

Josh's Point of View

I looked at the note and rolled my eyes. They make me sick.

Zach's Point of View

I sat in a room, playing with my thumbs. I started singing to myself, because I was bored. I took out my guitar and started playing First Dance by JBiebs.

 The DJ is playing my favorite song, there's no chaperones. This could be the night of your dreams.. 

Josh burst into the door and threw a note at me. I felt a crooked smile attach itself onto my face when I realized it was the note I gave Chloe. I glanced at it and my heart started to accelerate. I looked back down at her perfect handwriting. This is happening.

'I'll be the one in white'.

7. Aaaaaaww! Bump

8. Bump...

Oh i gotta feelin' - ooh ooh... that tonight's gotta be a good night

9. AWWE BUMPP 