Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. bump!!!!! 

2. OhMyGosh !
    This is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!
    I love love love it:)
    Wall me when updated please!

3. BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Part 130: Chloe's Point of View

"Zach seriously. Where are you taking me?" He was seriously ticking me off now. He wouldn't tell me where we were going.

"Bab-Chloe. Please, just trust me." Zach's hand reached out to hold mine but I folded my arms and looked out the window. I heard him sigh as he put his hand back on the steering wheel.

"I trust you." I said. And I did, I'm just a little hurt that he didn't remember me. What if he were at a club like that? We're engaged and he would think he is single.

I could hear him sniffle. "You're not showing it very well." He grumbled. He stopped the car and looked over at me. "Well, we're here."

Zach got out and went to open my door, but I opened it before her could get there. I put my hands in my pockets and started walking. I looked at the sign in front of me and saw we were at a hospital.

"Zach, why are we at a hospital?" I asked skeptically. He looked down at my hands in my pocket and a hurt look flashed across his face. He sighed again as he stuffed his hands into his own pockets.

"So you'll actually believe me." He mumbled. Zach opened the door to the hospital for me and followed me in. He walked up to the receptionist.

She smiled as soon as she saw him. "Zach hi! How are you?" He gave her a small smile.

"I'm good. I was hoping I could speak to Dr. Crawford?" She smiled at him.

"Of course you can! He'd love to see how well you're doing." She winked at him. Oh hell no. Not my fiancé. I felt jealousy surge through me. Zach didn't even look like he objected to it. I stepped up next to him and laced my fingers through his. Zach turned his head down to look at me. His brown eyes had that sparkle back in them as a small crooked smile spread across his face. The receptionist's smile slowly faded. "and you must be..?"

"His fiancé." I smiled and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you." I said it in such a way that clearly stated, 'back the f*ck off'. She cleared her throat and I looked back at Zach.

"You know where his office is. He should be in there." Zach gave her a smile and walked towards the doctor's office. She shot me a glare before we left.

"Thank you!" He called back. He looked down at me with a smile on his face. After we were out of sight of the receptionist, I let go of his hand and his smile fell off of his face. "Why?" He whispered.

"I'm still mad at you Zach. I just didn't like the way she was looking at you." I could tell a smirk was forming on his face.

"Ah jealousy." I glared at him.

"I wasn't jealous." I lied, very badly. I'm a horrible liar. Zach rolled his eyes.

"Yeah okay." He said sarcastically. Zach stopped at a door and opened it for me, gesturing for me to go in.

He followed me into the room and smiled at the doctor. "Hey Dr. Crawford!" The doctor smiled and stood up to shake Zach's hand.

"Zach, it's nice to see you buddy! How have you been?!" Zach smiled back and wrapped his arm around my waist. He was enjoying this.

"I've been good!" Zach looked down at me and smiled as he glanced back at the doctor. "I'm engaged now."

A shocked expression crossed Dr. Crawford's face. "Wow!" He gestured towards me. "Is this the lucky lady?" I nodded with a small smile on my face. "and what's your name?"

I shook his hand. "Chloe Jennings, sir."

"Please, call me Sam. Zach isn't a patient anymore. Just a, well .. friend." I nodded. Calling a doctor by his first name .. no big deal. "To what can I owe this visit?"

Zach looked at me and then back at Sam. "Well, I was hoping you could explain to Chloe why I can never remember anything past 12:50 a.m. - 3:00 a.m. I wanted her to hear it from you."

Sam looked at me and began talking. "Well, you know how Zach was in the car accident when he was 16?" I nodded, the one when Blake Collins died. "Well, everyone thought Zach walked away fine. But he didn't."

My eyes widened. I looked at Zach and saw him nod to the doctor to continue. "You see, Zach tried to avoid the driver by slamming on the brakes, so the driver could go around them. In doing so, he slammed his head against the steering wheel. This took place at 12:30 a.m. He was unconscious from 12:50 - 3 a.m. We don't fully understand why, but Zach loses his memory every morning at 12:50 and he doesn't get it back until 3 a.m. So during that time, he's still a 16 year old, single teenage boy. There's nothing we can do about it."

5. FIRST BUMP! OOOOOOOOOOHHH. BUMP!!!

6. bump!!!!!! 

7. I love this!!!
    You need to wall me everytime you update! Love love love this!!

8. Part 131: Zach's Point of View

I watched as Chloe's eyes widened. I felt her body stiffen under my grasp. "W-Will it ever go away?" She stuttered. Chloe's eyes glanced up at mine, filled with worry.

Sam shook his head. "No, unfortunately it won't."

I shook his hand and smiled. "We have to go now Sam. It was nice to see you." He smiled at me.

"It's nice to see you also." He turned to Chloe. "It was nice to see you!"

She smiled. "Same to you."

I took her hand and led her out into the car. She turned to face me with an unreadable expression on her face. "I'm sorry Zach.." She whispered. "I'm sorry for not listening to you. I'm sorry for not believing you. I'm sorry for being so mean and being mad at you. I'm sorry for -" I kissed her lips lightly, and then with more passion. She kissed me back and snaked her hands together and traced a heart on the back of my neck. She pulled away from me to come up for air.

She smiled. I could see her chest rising and falling rapidly, to catch her breath.

"You.. should.. kiss me.. like that.. more often.." I smirked at her and pecked her lips one more time. They always tasted fruity. I loved it.

"You taste good." I said with a smirk still on my face. Her cheeks turned bright red.

A flash of worry crossed her face once again. "Zach, what's going to happen when we have kids and they wake up in the middle of the night?"

I shook my head and looked down. "I-I won't remember them. I won't even know they're mine.."

9. You don't even know how much I love this! OhMyGosh!