Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. BUMP NOW!! BUMP NOWW!!

2. ᏰᏌᎷᎮ!!!

3. Part 128:

"Wake her up already!" Josh?

"No Josh. She's sleeping and she's tired. We'll show her some other time." I heard Zach, his voice was pleading with Josh.

I felt Zach's arm wrap around me tighter. "Chloe! Wake!" I could sense Zach glaring at Josh.

"Stop! She needs to sleep Josh." My eyes fluttered open and looked up. Zach's head was bent forward looking down at me. I could feel his fingers still playing with my hair. He leaned down and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Go back to sleep baby." His warm minty breath brushed against my cheek.

Josh hit Zach's forehead with his palm moving Zach's face away from mine. Josh loomed over me. "Wake up wake up wake up!"

Ali groaned from the corner. "Why is it so important that she sees this NOW?" Josh turned around and looked at Ali with a dumb expression on his face.

"It's hysterical. Duh. You've seen him before." They continued to bicker back and forth.

I sat up and Zach pulled me onto his lap. I rubbed my eyes as his arms snaked around my waist. "What time is it?" I yawned.

He glanced down at his watch and then set his chin down on my shoulder. "12:45 a.m." He said. "Baby, we can go to bed if you're tired. We don't have to stay up."

Josh interrupted. "Oh yes you do! You're so close!"

I groaned and nodded, might as well. Zach kissed my cheek. "Please know that if I say anything .. abnormal .. I don't mean any of it. I won't remember what happened when I wake up. So please, don't be mad. I literally can't control what I say. So I'm apologizing in advance. I'm sorry for whatever happens."

 1:30 A.M. 

Josh smirked at Zach. He had been asking Zach questions for the last 20 minutes.

"Zach, have you ever had a BJ?" Zach raised his eyebrows.

"I've had a blowpop. Does that count?" Why did I have to sit through this? Josh laughed hysterically.

Josh eyed Zach curiously. "Name one person you think is hot."

"Beyoncé." He replied without even skipping a beat. "Why are you quizzing me? Can I go to bed? I'm bored." He looked over at me and put his arm around me. "Well hello there gorgeous." He winked.

His flashed me his award winning smile. "Are you single? Because I'm single. Can we be single .. together?" He wagged his eyebrows up and down.

I sighed. "Zach, we're engaged." His eyes widened as he shuffled away from me. He looked over at Josh and gestured towards me.

"Whoa there. This one moves a little fast." He looked at me with a smirk on his face. "At least buy me dinner first."

I rolled my eyes and stood up. Josh looked at me with an odd expression. "What are you doing?! This is genius! Stay here!"

Zach's eyes looked me up and down. He licked his lips with hunger-filled eyes. "Yeah. Stay for a while cutie." He wagged his eyebrows up and down. "We could have some fun."

What the hell? I looked at Josh again. "When my Zach comes back, I'll be upstairs."

I turned around and shot the foreign Zach a glare. I could tell Zach turn to Josh. His voice was low, so I could just barely hear. "She's feisty. I like it." He changed his body position and yelled up the stairs. "Call me sometime sexy lady! We can have a real good time!"

"Pig." I muttered under my breath as I shut the door to our room.

4. Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5. Part 129: Zach's Point of View

I woke up downstairs on the couch. What the hell? Where's Chloe?

"Baby?" I whispered. "Chloe, where are you?"

Ali came out from the kitchen. "She's upstairs Zach." Ali looked at me cautiously. "I'd be careful though .. she was really pissed off last night."

Last night? What happened last night? What the hell is she talking about? "Okay..?"

I shot her a confused glance and walked upstairs. The door to our room was slightly cracked open. I looked around the corner and saw Chloe sleeping soundly. She looked so peaceful.

I felt a small smile creep onto my face as I opened the door and snuck in. I crawled into bed and snuggled up close to her, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her against my chest.

Her body stiffened. She was awake now. She turned her head so she was looking at me. I smiled and leaned in to kiss her. Chloe moved her hand up so my lips hit her hand. "Not now Zach."

What? Why? "Baby why?" She looked at me with hurt in her eyes.

"My name is Chloe." She said as she got out of my arms.

What the heck happened?! "Fine. Chloe, why are you mad at me?"

Her beautiful eyes were filled with anger and hurt. "You really don't know?!" She spat at me.

"No! Just tell me what I did!" I pleaded with her. I got up to hug her but again she moved away.

"You forgot about me!" What? "You had no idea who I was and you kept saying things that the REAL you wouldn't say!"

"I what? Chloe, when did this happen?" Her eyes were piercing through soul.

"You were using very derogatory words Zach. The real you calls a girl beautiful, not hot or sexy. Because I know you find those words rude and inappropriate to use."

"Chloe I do! That's why I don't ever use them!" Why won't she believe me? "Baby, when did this happen?"

She glared at me. "Chloe." She said through gritted teeth. "It happened last night around 1:30 a.m."

I sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands. "Sh*t." I groaned.

That's it! I got up and grabbed her hand, she tried to fight me and shake me off but I would just tighten my grip and pretend she wasn't fighting me. We got outside and I opened the door to the passenger's seat. She reluctantly got in and I followed, but got in on the driver's side.

"Zach, what the hell are you doing?!" Did she think I was kidnapping her? My goodness woman.

"Chloe, calm down and just go with it. You won't believe me if I tell you."